1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gray's Shotgun Cache

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by FNG, Apr 18, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FNG

FNG Member

Gray

Anyone have any experiences, good or not so good, dealing with this business in Amarillo, Texas ?

2. J.D. Squire

J.D. Squire Member

Doug and Susie are great people and will always treat you right. I think very highly of them and have had nothing but good experiences with them.
    J.D.

3. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Great people to deal, visit with and they have a great selection of trap and hunting guns! You won't find any better business to deal with!

Hap

4. Stumpi24

Stumpi24 Member

This is to small of a family (trapshooters that is) you can't cheat people and stay in business, Doug and Susie are great I have bought a lot of guns from Doug and I would send my son to do business with him and just sighn the check. Thanks Stan

5. Dumbhoosier

Dumbhoosier TS Member

Have bought several guns from Doug, he's one of the best. Always fair and honest. First place I go to deal.

Paul Rode

6. djcuda

djcuda Member

Great people to do business with.
    Dave

7. macttom

macttom Member

Met Doug and Susie, for the first time in San Antonio on Wed. of this week, had several dealings with them vis phone in the past and was always very happy with the deals and the treatment. Could not wait to meet them in person.

Please do not be afraid to deal with either of them.

Tom McElroy, Ft. Worth,Tx.

8. Buster 25

Buster 25 Member

I got a fair deal from them at the Spring Grand.

9. FNG

FNG Member

Thanks to all for the quick candid responses. I met them for the first time at the Southwestern Grand this past week and they seem like very nice folks, but I thought I'd check here just to be sure. Thanks again.

10. Patrick Haskins

Patrick Haskins Member

I had them sell several guns for me and have had the opportunity to send several friends to them for gun buying. They have always been fair and I trust them.
    Pat Haskins

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.