1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gray's Shotgun Cache Good Experience

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Seitz231, Nov 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Seitz231

Seitz231 Member

Gray

Got a gun from Doug on Tuesday afternoon at the Autumn Grand. It had a double release and he worked late into Tuesday nite to switch it to pull triggers. Had it ready to go on Wednesday morning at 8:30 just like he promised. Also got a couple of sets of Decot lenses from Susie while I was at it. All in all, they are a couple of wonderful people to do business with. Honest and good to their word, a trait that is not easily found these days.

A very satisfied customer,
    Skip Dillin

2. snowbird

snowbird TS Member

I agree "Great People" to deal with. I left a couple of my Wall Charts with them in Missouri at the Fall Handicap. A couple guys can save shipping charges by getting one from them.

A friend on mine got a great deal from Doug on a nice K-80 TS. Stock Lock and shoots it well.

Terry.

3. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

post their website

4. Steve Bills

Steve Bills Member

My wife & I are both ATA registered trapshooters & have done all our buying from guns,shooting glasses,shells,wads with both Doug & Susie for over 3 1/2 yrs. w/ never having a problem.Great people & always true to their word,and always helpful no matter how busy they may be at the time Their internet web site address is www.mynewshotgun.com. Phone # is 806-622-8142. Steve Bills

5. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Doug is another of the good guys.

6. 4EVRYOUNG

4EVRYOUNG Member

Another vote for some super great people.

7. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

MIA(Jack),

You need to come down for the Grand this coming year. They are always setup there and i'll show you around myself.

Matt

8. macttom

macttom Member

Dittos to all of the above. Doug and Susie are truly nice people to deal with. Either on the phone or at a shoot, they both always have their helpful hats on.

Tom McElroy

9. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

Just another shooter weighing in on the positive side. They are wonderful people who go above and beyond to be helpful. Martinpicker

10. undersluice

undersluice Member

I bought my Caeasar Guerini from Doug two years back. I had started shooting trap then and had all kind of newbee questions. Doug took the time to answer all my questions and helped me chose my trap gun. Very knowledgeable and professional guy to work with.

Regards,
    JB @ San Diego

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

doug gray trap shooter