1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gray's Shotgun Cache at the Grand

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by straightshooter1, Aug 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. straightshooter1

straightshooter1 Well-Known Member TS Supporters

Gray

I was looking, while at Sparta, for a nice case for my wife's 682 Beretta. I found a beautiful leather case, marked Beretta and I got a great deal from Gray's, the vendor who had it.

But, though it looked like a 34" case, and they thought it was a 34" case, when I got back to the motel, it turned out to be a 32" case. Uh Ohhhh!

I'd never dealt with Grays before and didn't know what to expect. Would they take it back or...?

They were SO NICE about the return that I wanted to post here to tell others about they way I was treated. They said they didn't want me to be stuck with something I couldn't use, and refunded my money immediately.

Bob

2. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

Grays are SUPER people!!! They had a 90-T on display that I would have loved to had, but I had not taken my trade material! My fault. They are just the best! Martinpicker

3. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

Bob, I have a Beretta case that my DT-10 came in. I've since sold the DT-10. Nothing fancy.Just the case they come in if you're interested. Not sure what they are selling for.

Steve

4. John Thompson

John Thompson TS Member

Ditto on Doug Gray.

5. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

The Gray's are a class act.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.