1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gray's at MO FALL HANDICAP

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Martinpicker, Sep 30, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

Gray

Just wanted to brag on Mr. Gray, (Doug?) a gun dealer and gunsmith at the Missouri Fall Handicap. I took a friend's Ljutic up there with a broken firing pin, and as suggested on this site, took it to Tom Larkin. Mr. Larkin said he could fix it pronto if he could find the proper pin. He said he would contact the other gunsmiths to see if they had one. Since my singles round was in the neighborhood of his shop, I asked Mr. Gray if he had a pin. He made a great effort to go through his stock and pull out three different pins because he didn't have the serial number, (my fault,) and sent all three with me, even though he didn't know me, to be sure Mr. Larkin would have the right pin! What a nice man and a credit to the industry! If you are there, please drop by and tell him we shooters appreciate him. Thanks, Martinpicker

2. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Both he and his lovely bride are very nice folks. She's a Decot dealer, as well.

3. cottondoctor

cottondoctor Member

I second all about Doug and Susie. They are great people and friends. Good to do business with. And Doug is an old Land Grant University man too.

4. max trap

max trap Member

5. max trap

max trap Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.