1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Grandbabies...

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by ljutic73, Nov 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ljutic73

ljutic73 Well-Known Member

My 3rd grandchild and second granddaughter was born at 5:30 PM this afternoon in Edmonton, Alberta. I am beyond blessed!!!

Ron Burr

2. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

Well congratulations Mr. Burr. That's truly what life is all about.

3. PatMiles

PatMiles Well-Known Member

You are truly blessed as am I. As with your kid(s), don't blink or their life will have passed you by.
    I have two grandkids, Audrey (6) and Landon (4). With them I have my third chance to be a kid again... once myself, again with my son and a third time with Audrey and Landon.

Pat

4. Shawn

Shawn Member

Ron
    Congratulations. I look forward to seeing the pictures.

Shawn

5. ljutic73

Vern & Shawn...I have a pic on my facebook page and will post more after we've seen her next weekend...

Ron

6. DB Bill

DB Bill Active Member

I've got 4 - 2 boy's and 2 girl's. The picture we took the 1st time I held the first one - a boy - is my wife's favorite of me. He'll be going off to college next year and will be followed each year after that with the other 3 until they are all in college at the same time.

I don't what I'm going to do to fill the holes in my life that each of them will leave when they go.

7. ljutic73

Bill...you'll have a tough time letting them go...and then before you know it, they will have careers and hopefully fall in love with a good and caring person and eventually present you with grandchildren...and trust me, words are inadequate to describe the joy of holding your grandchildren.

Ron Burr

8. Dahaub

Dahaub Active Member

Congrats on the arrival of your new grandbaby. I know the joy you feel when holding that new miracle for the first time. We have four now and are waiting for our fifth and fourth grandson this next month. So far all the tests show a healthy baby. We will have a special Christmas with the new one this year. Dan

9. senior smoke

senior smoke Well-Known Member

Congratulations!!!
    Steve Balistreri

10. ljutic73

It just doesn't get any better then this....my new granddaughter Thea Renee Burr
    [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.