1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Grand--WOW!

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Clay Addict, Aug 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Clay Addict

Clay Addict Member

Just got home from two weeks of what can be best described as a grand time at trap shooting Meca.

The WSRC just keeps getting better every year! The Grand went smooth everywhere I was. Had to buy a jacket instead of a t-shirt for the morning walk and night time shoot offs. We were blessed with great weather, the best birds I have seen in a long time, lots of friends, very nice line persons, great food, lots of vendors, fresh local fruit and vegies, and world class competition. I shot all but four events and I only had one broken target and one no bird....never in all of my decades have I seen such consistant targets. The background is maturing and getting better, grass was green, trees were green, camp sites were clean and ready.

Watched the moon and stars most nights. Caught a brief meteor shower, sat around a camp fire with friends, shot some sporting clays with my doubles gun, and had a great time. Drove 1700+ miles round trip and enjoyed almost every mile. Blood Pressure went down and scores went up, as I shot over my average every day but one. Got money back from Remington, shot a couple of A-guns, B-guns, K-guns, L-guns P-guns and S-guns, many with free ammo and free birds.

Thanks to all of the Volunteers, Staff, IDNR, Vendors, BOD, and shooters for a grand time! Can't wait until next year, God willing.

See ya around,
    CA

2. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Yep, a very memorable Grand! The Clay Target Championship shoot offs were amazing.

3. RogerNRA

RogerNRA TS Member

The only way it could have been better? I should have won.........Roger

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

grandwow