1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Grand trophy

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trapwife, Aug 22, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I have had several emails and phone calls about trophies that were not picked up. All trophies and awards that were left behind will be mailed out. Ron W, didn't call you back because you didn't leave a number, sorry.

2. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Thank you, Karla, for sticking around until the bitter end so some of the winners of HOA and HAA (as well as those who "put things off") could pick up their hardware. I'd noticed that among the last shoot-offs were C and D competitors and taking a trophy home is just better than getting it in the mail. Thanks again.

Neil

3. recurvyarcher

recurvyarcher Well-Known Member

Karla worked her butt off, and did a great job in helping all of us. Retrieving the trophies was easy-as-pie...thanks to her organization and efforts.

4. glenn mcleod

glenn mcleod Member

Karla and daughters did a great job, I even got in on the loot. Glenn

5. BNicely

BNicely TS Member

My son received his trophy in the mail today. It was a glass elk with wood base and it arrived in perfect condition. Thanks again to all the support staff at the Grand. This is the first one we have attended and we will be back next year.

Brian Nicely

6. 68sscamaro

68sscamaro TS Member

my son received his trophys in the mail yesterday and one of them is wrong..they shipped him a 2nd place when he should have recieved a winner...

7. trapwife

Sorry about that mistake, out of the 1750 awards you are the first that I have heard of with a problem. Please contact the ATA office and they will make sure you get the correct trophy. Be sure he is the champ and not runner-up, we had several changes made to the trophy list after the computer folks did a review.

8. 68sscamaro

68sscamaro TS Member

on the web site results, it lists him as winner.. the other two awards he recieved came with a piece of paper showing the event name, place,place for sig..the award that was wrong did not have a piece of paper..any idea who to call..

9. trapwife

Just call the Vandalia office and tell them the situation and they will direct you. I'm not sure where Mike Hampton is, Sparta? or San Antonio?Someone will get it corrected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.