1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Grand Theft...Country

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by rpeerless, Jun 30, 2013.

1. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

Our Country has literally been stolen right out from under all of us and this is continuing. We need to have a moratorium placed on immigration and we need full Restoration of our Country and especially our military.
    Why are we importing a 'freedom of religion' foreign to our shores? Our Freedom of Religion is the Just and Righteous Freedom that allows for other co existing and compatible faiths to continue? If it is not compatible and not coexisting then maybe it simply does not belong. One can not fit a size 14 foot into a size 10 shoe.
    We should not let foreign entities define what our faiths are or should be or be forced and coerced into pleasing foreign powers seen or unseen.

We must support our well thought out Constitution as our Framers intended in order to continue as a Free Nation.

By taking away from our religious Freedoms and speech one opens the door to tyranny.

How far will it be allowed to go? Will this nation be bullied into replacing the president with a foreign holy man? If that were the case, a religious leader as president, with Christianity, why wasn't the Pope, or Billy Graham president?

2. rpeerless

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/06/feds-establishing-religion-doj-defunds-young-marines-that-reference-god/

3. grnberetcj

grnberetcj Active Member

The 65 million Obama voters would not like that idea!!

Curt

4. rpeerless

http://www.breitbart.com/InstaBlog/2013/06/20/Biden-Immigration-Reform-Is-The-Christian-Thing-To-Do

The left has no qualms using The Christian faith to manipulate the public into multiculturism.

God, however, didn't say why can't we all get along? He created Heaven, Hell (can not be converted), and Purgatory and cast souls into Hell and Purgatory.

Christ did not say, why can't we all get along when he cast the merchant thieves from the temple.

So what example is the USA using to bring this demon of multi-vulturism to this Great Nation?

Cast them out....

Take the time and effort to sift through and bring the righteous, decent immigrants, people, into Our Great Country. Enforce the old laws of immigration.
    Enforce a temporary moratorium on immigration until control is reinforced.

Why redefine Religious Freedom and the Constitution framed by the Declaration of Independence in this Country for something foreign?

5. beeper

beeper Member

rpeerless... after reading your posts for many, many months, I can't help to think that your day is filled with scanning the internet looking for demeaning and treacherous things to say about this great country. If you are so damn unhappy, why don't you get your ASS outta here? By the way, if desired by you I can furnish a list of numerous TS.com'ers to take with you.

beeper (proud to be an American!)

6. rpeerless

beeper

If you don't like it you are supposed to change it.

""I want my country, only here" and too bad if you no like. Many more like me we come and change you country. Make lots of money. You see, you like."

Are you one of those twelve prescription guys?

7. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

beeper has sand in his vagina today.

HM

8. beeper

beeper Member

Take halfmile with you.

beeper

9. rpeerless

beeper,

I would gladly take halfmile with me. You I'd have to drug test first.

10. Shootrman

Shootrman Member

Not saying its a bad thing but our country has become a melting pot of all breeds & religions. With that we have separation of state and religion. I say lets get back to grass roots (Black Robe Regiment).

11. rpeerless

Where once America was a melting pot of happy citizens striving for success with common borders, language and customs, America has become a country of factionalized non English speaking foreign nationalists, that practice tribalism and no longer melt or assimilate into American society.

12. rpeerless

http://www.exposeobama.com/2013/07/01/video-tennessee-imam-jews-and-christians-filthy/

Here you are beeper, your new Tennessee.

13. rpeerless

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/07/worlds-most-dangerous-islamist-alive-well-and-living-in-pennsylvania/

14. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

The world's most dangerous islamist is at 1600 Pennsylvania Ave

15. rpeerless

http://freedomoutpost.com/2013/07/hamas-cair-attacks-florida-professors-jonathan-matusitz-free-speech-exposing-connections-between-islam-terrorism/