1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Grand T Shirts where can I buy

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by zoom, Aug 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. zoom

zoom TS Member

Try the ATA web site or give them a call.

2. Bird Grinder

Bird Grinder Member

I also would like to buy some.

3. Dave90T

Dave90T TS Member

In my experience, they had plenty. Whoever didn't find them either went very last minute or didn't look hard enough (which would be akin not looking at all considering the small size of the store). They were in bins on the left hand wall as you walked into the ATA store ("Traphouse").

I bought some during prelim week and some during grand week. ATA logo on the front with "President Ray Greb" below, back was orange 2007 Grand logo matching the attendance pin.

Try calling or check the website.

4. Lurefish

Lurefish Member

Hill Topper, I'm with you. I was there Sat. thru Wed. and unless you were under a 140 lbs and liked pink you couldn't buy a 2007 T shirt. It was like we surprised them when we all showed up. Ken Jeffries

5. Dave90T

Dave90T TS Member

Well then I guess I stand corrected. I figured they kept putting them out as they sold - didn't ever get back there to see if they were all gone (I stocked up early).

Maybe I should put mine on Ebay...errr..maybe not.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.