1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Grand shell prices

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by short shucker, Jun 24, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

I just received this flyer today from Gamaliels and this is the advertised prices for shells at the Grand. I thought y'all might like what you read.

The ATA Shell House will be operated
    once again by Gamaliel Shooting Supply!
    Check out our great prices, promotions and more!

2010 Shell House Ammo Pricing

Remington STS & Nitro 27: $73.00/case

Winchester AA: $73.00/ case

Federal Gold Medal Plastic: $73.00/case

Federal Gold Medal Paper: $81.00/case

Remington Gun Club: $55.00/case

Winchester Super Target: $55.00/case

Estate: $55.00/case

And New for 2010 - RIO Ammunition: Only $51.00/case!

Grand Ammo Rebates are Back!

Receive $20 per flat in cash-back rebates on Winchester AA, Remington STS or Nitro 27, and Federal Gold Medal Ammo!

Exclusive Gamaliel Shell House Promotion:

Remington rebates will be paying out on the grounds (Grand American Trap Shoot only!), with no bar-codes or box collecting required! Just purchase 5 cases of STS/Nitro Ammo from the Shell House to redeem your $100 in cash!

ss

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Then there is always WalMart, the people who donate hundreds of Millions of dollars every year to the local communitys for the people who's lives have been effected by the economic resession ... If WalMart don't have it, you probably won't need it ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

WalMart buys whatever products can be bought in the United States, the demand for things that are not made in the United States are overwhelming so they are forced to buy from other coutrys ... Thats simple business 101, if the customer wants it, get it for them or someone else will ... Walk around in Gamaliels when you get a chance and see what you find thats made in the USA ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Next stupid comment, no line, no waiting ...

4. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

WPT:

Any other companies you own stock in that you want to alibi for?

DoubleAuto

5. Fox32

Fox32 Member

Your dead on WPT. Double Auto, it's called supply and demand, AKA Capitolism. Trust me it works.

6. JH

JH Well-Known Member

Geez.....I won't be shopping for a new Mustang 5.0 after all....the transmission is made in China......(sarcasm)....

Where I live, Walmart has the best shell prices......when the UNIONS send me a check for the difference, I will buy there instead of Walmart!

7. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

DA,

See the last statement and tell me how much stuff you find in Gamaliels thats made exclusively in America, then we can talk ... Most retailers today are put to the same test when it comes to supply and demand, my holding stock in the Company don't change anything one way or the other, whats right is right ... The stores that were once Pro American have become Pro Customer and thats where supply and demand comes in, the customer is the Boss and if thats what they want, thats what they get ... If you could see some of the articles that are for stock holders only, you would not believe it ... Try any (take your choice ) of the Big retailers and see what you come up with, let me know and I might buy stock in them also ... The smaller retailers all deal with the same wholesalers, jobbers, distributors as the big ones do except the Mega Stores like WalMart, they are treated quite differently because of the overall volumn they handle ... The truth is right there in the numbers ... If you only knew how much money, goods, food, services were donated by WalMart nationwide I think you would be very surprised, probably exceeded Gamaliels gross income by a bunch come to think about it ... Support those who support you and help others, its the American way ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

8. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

Same old "I love Walmart" from WPT. Then again I guess it is the alternative to the same old "I hate Illinois and Sparta" from WPT.

DoubleAuto

9. txkpistol

txkpistol TS Member

Does Illinois have rules/laws on ammo sales? I’ve heard that you need to show a hunting license to make a purchase. Is this also the case at the Grand if you buy from the shell house?

txkpistol

10. trap867

trap867 TS Member

Hmmm... I'll bet Running Bear is wearing t-shirts,skivies,jeans,socks,etc. made in China,Honduras,Mexico,etc. I'll also know that other companies Dicks,Gander mtn,Cabelas,etc. sell other items made in China and other countries. Example - the Harley t-shirt i'm wearing made in Honduras.Please stay on topic as this is a trapshooting site not a post your gripe site. Trap 867

11. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

txkpistol: No. Just walk in buy them, same at Walmarts.

Don

12. JimmyP

JimmyP TS Member

txkpistol, All the years I have been to Sparta I have bought some shells from Walmart. I had to show my ATA Card at the counter each time. Never had to at the shellhouse though. Not really an inconvenience, just take your card with you when you go to Walmart.

Jimmy

13. markc2

markc2 Member

Economy shells at Walmart: $22.97 (4 pack)= $5.74/box= $57.40/case

Economy shells at shellhouse= $55.00/case

14. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

DA,

Not sure where you got the idea I hate Illinois or Sparta for that matter ... I happen to Love Illinois but there are things about it that I detest ... To build a Palace in Sparta, Illinois what you end up with when your done is a Palace in Sparta, Illinois (Big Deal) ... I guess if anyones opinion of a place is different than some others its got to be a hate thing or they get accused of bashing a place rather than telling it like it appears to be to them ... You sound like Obama, still trying to blame everything on Bush because you do not have a legitimate point to make about either ... The things I have said have been charted and are valid though you and many others might not like that, that don't change it ... Personally, I feel that any man, woman, or child can and should spend their money where ever they see fit because thats what I do and wouldn't have it any other way ... I don't care if you like the truck I drive or the car my wife drives or your opinion of either also ... I don't care if you like the color of my house or how I have it landscaped because here again its been done with my money to please me and my wife, not you ... I am a stock holder in WalMart, do me a favor and PLEASE do not shop there anymore because you stink the place up ... You and most everyone else who would rather go without will shop at WalMart at sometime or other because thats where the deals are ... I see people coming and going all the time after seeing them profess they will never shop at WalMart under any circumstances, you learn to Love it ... If WalMart don't have it, you probably won't need it ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.