1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Grand Programs ,North of Border

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Joe Woods, Nov 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

Before another year passes , I think the Canadian A.T.A. members should get to the problem with acquiring a Grand American program.I have not received one in at least two years. It would be nice to resolve this issue. I would also like guidance in acquiring a Spring Grand (Tucson) program and programs for the Casa Grande Gun Club, February,March 2009.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Joe Woods/Ontario

2. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Joe, we had a new printer in 2008. Neither he - nor the rest of us - knew that in order to get where it's intended, a program which pictures a gun needs a plain brown wrapper when it travels north. It'll have one next year.

I'll contact the office about the Spring Grand and drop your name. You know, I trust, that the Spring Grand program will be available as a PDF on the ATA website in a jiffy.

Neil

3. Beretta687EELL

Beretta687EELL Well-Known Member

Joe, the above link is to the AZ State website. They have a great website and there is lots of information there for you to look at. All the dates for the 2009 shoot year are posted. I will e-mail you Betty Sackett's e-mail address. Betty has always been very helpful to me when I traveled to AZ. I am sure she could provide you with contact information for other clubs. Bill Malcolm

4. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

Thankyou Gentlemen. Here's hoping all is well with all.

Joe Woods/Ontario

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.