1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Grand Program???

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trapper08, Jun 24, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapper08

trapper08 TS Member

Just curious if anyone has received a grand program in the mail. I know I can go online and download it but I am sure there are plenty of members who cannot or have no access to the web. It is almost July and I have received no communication from the ATA or the people in charge. Just wandering when they might start sending us info to get us to want to shoot at the Grand!

2. trapper08

trapper08 TS Member

Colonel, have you called the office? they have always helped me and it seems odd that you didn't receive anything yet. Anyways, not trying to gripe. Just wandered if programs were mailed yet.

3. Herbert

Herbert TS Member

I received mine today. Ohio

Herbert

4. Pam1974

Pam1974 TS Member

I have not received mine either. However I did see it on the www.shootata.com website. I am not a graphics artist but what a strange program cover. I do not understand the shadow man in the field. Where is the traphouse? Why is he lost in the field? Maybe I am missing the point with this one but they have always looked nice in the past. Poor Neil.

-Pam

5. trapper08

trapper08 TS Member

Pam- nice sense of humor. Well, I have to admit I am a duck hunter so I like the person in the wheat but seems strange for a trapshoot cover. Maybe Sparta was too hot for the shooter so he went in the wheat field to shoot and relax.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.