1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Grand pre-squadding

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bluskyshooter, Jun 28, 2013.

1. bluskyshooter

bluskyshooter Active Member

All,
    Do you get to see the bank/squad you get before making the reservation ? I tried squadding this morning .... but couldnt see where the system was showing me what bank/squad I would receive. Any insight to how that works would be appreciated.

2. Shawn

Shawn Member

No you don't see the bank and squad before you submit.

You submit and pay, then receive an email showing your bank and squad.

I did mine the day it opened and got exactly what I requested.

I am not sure if that is still the case.

Shawn

3. scott calhoun

scott calhoun Well-Known Member

All of the information is on the presquadding page, not sure what might be unclear?

Now Pre-squadding for:
    2013 GRAND AMERICAN
    8/7/2013 - 8/17/2013

Hosted by:
    WORLD SHOOTING AND RECREATIONAL COM, SPARTA IL

Pre-squadding available from: 6/16/2013 7:00:00 PM CST to 7/26/2013 7:00:00 PM CST

To enter the reservation for your squad, click here

Please be prepared to pay for pre-squadded posts after completion of this pre-squadding procedure. If you exit the procedure before completing the entire process, including payment by credit card, your posts will be released. In addition, if there is a period of 10 minutes or more of inactivity during the pre-squadding process, your posts will be released. You will be provided your squad and post information for each pre-squadded event via email after you have paid for your reservations.

To view reservation details after completion of pre-squad, click here

4. j2jake

j2jake Well-Known Member

Scott hit an important fact: if you wait past 10 min your request will be lost. I went looking for credit card and then it would not accept it. Bummer, had to redo the whole thing. Jake

5. bluskyshooter

bluskyshooter Active Member

Thanks Shawn,
    Not knowing the bank / squad before paying is different than all the pre-squading I have done for local State Shoots.