1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Grand Poobah of tea party doesnt like 9-9-9

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by mrskeet410, Oct 13, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Galt - Maybe you can get somebody to read this to you.

http://campaign2012.washingtonexaminer.com/blogs/beltway-confidential/norquist-9-9-9-puts-three-needles-taxpayer-arm

Norguist thinks we'll have a Republican Senate. Ha Ha. There would be a Republican Senate now if his kamikazi fruitcakes hadn't hijacked the tea party and nominated certified losers in Delaware and Nevada.

2. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Remember, it is a waste of precious time to argue with idiots.

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

"Maybe you can get somebody to read his to you."

His what?

4. WS-1

WS-1 Banned User Banned

Fred Sanford just had another heart attack...in Heaven.

5. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

So Barker, what about the tea party Big Daddy not liking 9-9-9? Come on Barker, tell us about that. Nah, you'll just spit back with some juvenile name calling.

Tea Party is dead. It has been highjacked by the fruitcakes. Too bad. The sane and sober tea party had some worthy objectives.

6. halfmile

halfmile Well-Known Member

7. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

HM - Can't cope?

8. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Hey Barker - How did it work out when the tea party took over the Republican Party in Delaware and Nevada? Come on Barker, how about unloading on that fact?

In case case you don't remember, it didn't work very out very well. In fact, it sent Harry Reid back to the Senate. Think about that dumb stunt every time you see Harry on TV.

9. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Barker - What you write makes no sense. And Barker, it was the Grand Poobah of the tea party the said he doesn't like 9-9-9. What about your opinion of Grover's thoughts?

10. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Thanks Mrs. Keet for your obsession with me, it's quite touching. People should really be nicer to you since it's not your fault that you are mentally challenged. That's the polite way of saying that you are a raving lunatic.

Please, Mrs. Keet, don't be jealous that you aren't the "grand poobah" of anything other than the urinal party.

11. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Sure, the tea party is dieing. It's being strangled by the potty-mouthed fruitcakes that highjacked it to promote their private extreme agenda.

Galt and Barker - Read your own words and ask yourselves if the great majority of Americans would not find those the words of potty-mouthed fruitcakes and John Birch rejects.

12. rpeerless

rpeerless Well-Known Member

9-9-9 is better than fore, fore, fore!

13. michmoe

michmoe TS Member

Well said Rick Barker...My thoughts exactly!!!!!!!!

14. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Tea Party is dead. It has been highjacked by the fruitcakes. Too bad. The sane and sober tea party had some worthy objectives.

Looks like the ilk of Skeet is hijacking the tea party

He/she's a fruit cake alright

15. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Ah, another inane post by Barker when he can't think of anything relevant to post.

Still here Barker? I thought you were off to the fall encampment of your militia. I guess the guy with the tent didn't show up.

16. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Michmoe - So you agree with Grover?

17. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Barker - Do agree with Grover Norquist?

18. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

Now she's talking to herself again!!!!!! It's just too comical to comprehend. Is there any end to the insanity????? Stay tuned for more from the nutcase called Keet>

19. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Galt - I see your reading comprehension problems persist. I can't imagine I would think you a Grand Poobah of anything, nor do I see where you are dedicated to tea party ideals.

I'm sorry I didn't respond to your errors sooner but I was off to a "Occupy Vandalia" protest.

20. daddiooo

daddiooo TS Supporters TS Supporters

Somebody post Skeets home address and we'll give it to the Flea Party so they can go over and Occupy Skeety Street.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.