1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Grand Pacifc Results????

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by double_trouble_ha, Jul 25, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. double_trouble_ha

double_trouble_ha TS Member

Anybody posting results for this week regarding the Grand Pacific? If so, where can we access them? Thanks in advance!

2. bigdowg

bigdowg TS Member

well?

3. Prescott Gene

Prescott Gene Member

4. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

if Mary Jane isnt too busy today at the GP, maybe i'll see if she can run me off copies of the scores so far.

5. double_trouble_ha

double_trouble_ha TS Member

That would be great......Thanks!

6. miketmx

miketmx Well-Known Member

I was there for my first ever PITA shoot but I'm not much use on the winning scores as I didn't have any. Gary Bonetti (sp) won a early Caps event and ts.com's Dan Thome posted a 97 in Caps on Monday for the long yardage trophy and a return trip to the 27. Some top dawg posted 200 straight in AAA for champ singles. I had a great time and will definitely try again next year.

7. jennylin

jennylin Member

Here is what I can remember:

HOA - David Kelly
    HAA - David Kelly
    Handicap Champion - Pete Miller - 97
    Doubles Champion - Gary Bonetti - 100
    Singles Champion - I can't remember - 200

Beyond that, I could tell you a few things here and there, but after 7 days of shooting all the names and scores are running together. If you had specific questions you could ask me and I might be able to remember, but you might have to wait until they post it on the website.

Jen

8. jennylin

jennylin Member

I just went back to re-read my post and see that everything is strung together. Maybe this helps. Maybe not.

HOA - David Kelly / HAA - David Kelly / Handicap - Pete Miller - 97 / Doubles - Gary Bonetti - 100 / Singles - ? - 200

9. revsublime

revsublime TS Member

oops...i knew i was forgetting something.

Yay for Gwen! Props to the home gun range gal!

If Cole Mitchell didnt take the JR champ...i'd be surprised.

10. jimbotrap

jimbotrap TS Member

Talked to Gary Bonetti today. He advised Mike Werta won the singles with 200 plus 25 s/o. Gary was runnerup in HAA and HOA and I believe long yardage winner in final handicap. He advised attendance was down slightly. But he said it was a really great shoot and wonderful weather conditions. - Jim

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.