1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Grand Leaderboard

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by bas, Aug 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bas

bas Member

Is anyone else having a problem viewing the leaderboard? It is there, just not scrolling. Thanks

2. bas

bas Member

Thanks, Rick...I have tried everything also...three different browsers, Quick Time, Windows Media - Nada...however, the EC cams are working, but it's the scores I want to see also. I can only get the leaderboard to show fro the Java server, the other two, which open up in my media player - just give me a blank screen. Oh well, at least I know it isn't my set up or my internet service...Hope you are doing well....

3. Uncle Sam

Uncle Sam Member

I have had no luck today being able to see the leader board.It's bogus because I also like to watch the scores roll in. I have no clue what is wrong with the website but someone mentioned that millipedes might be to blame!!!..Uncle Sam

4. J.Woolsey

J.Woolsey Member

I'm having the same results as above. J.Woolsey

5. bas

bas Member

I was really interested to see what Dennis Bringelson did today...he was straight in the singles going into today's event....that's really pretty awesome. But, the Bringelson's, Dennis and Stacey are fantastic shooters.

6. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

I had problems yesterday and today. Left a message for Bob Stuart, but I'm sure he's a little busy, lol. Harv.

7. bas

bas Member

We need to get someone who is at the Grand to go knock on his "door"....man, I hate not being able to see the scores....

8. RickN

RickN Well-Known Member

Betty, I called Troy H.

Denis B missed this morning. Stacy had a 199 for the day.

Eric Munson broke 200.

Troy said there were many many 100's this morning.

9. Ed Y

Ed Y TS Supporters TS Supporters

I was able to watch it this morning and early afternoon but then it locked up at squad 427.

Ed Yanchok

10. bas

bas Member

Thanks for the report, Rick...and thanks to Troy, also. Good for Eric! He's been one short in the doubles a couple of times...maybe Friday he will get them. Too bad about Dennis...Stacey had quite a run going in the prelim singles too...and a 199 is a very nice score...wonder if there were any 200's in the ladies...I should say, I wonder WHO had the 200's in the ladies.

Well, let's hope they get it fixed...it's too hot to do anything outside, here, anyway.

11. over/under

over/under Member

up and running now

12. bas

bas Member

Thanks..all is not lost!

13. over/under

over/under Member

It's a great service he provides for us who can't make it. Wish somehow he could put cameras on the grandstand field for the shootoffs. That would be awesome.

14. Model12Lady

Model12Lady Member

There is a notation on Stuart's home page that says they are having an internet problem at Sparta and are working to resolve the problem.

15. bas

bas Member

Thanks, however, it does seem to be working now...let's hope it continues. I looked at his home page awhile back and didn't see anything...glad he did put the word out.

16. daptrap

daptrap Member

I am wondering, is the ATA paying for the computer coverage by RJ Stuart Computer Services?
    If so they may want to consider a new provider next time. The service speed, lagging coverage and lack thereof is less than banner. I'm just sayin'!!!

Don P

17. Mike

Mike Member

Seems this is'nt the first year this has happened. Mik

18. Bernie K

Bernie K Member

If the cameras are wprking maybe they can point the one in the trophy room at a monitor with the runnig scores and we cuold all see it. Seems the cameras are not affected.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.