1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Grand info

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by gordy h, Mar 12, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gordy h

gordy h Member

Hi Guys
    The last time I shot the Grand was 1972, But I want to shoot the 16 yd. just for the fun of it. And get to see the new grounds. What do I need too qualify
    etc.? Thanks, an old timer Butch H

2. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

A thousand singles, a thousand handicap, and 750 doubles in the last couple of years will get you in without penalty., Butch. If you are a senior veteran, as you might well be, just show up and shoot where you belong. Welcome to the Grand, again.

Neil

3. jimbotrap

jimbotrap TS Member

Butch - You can shoot with only an ATA membership. There are no other requirements. But you will be put in penalty classification in singles, doubles and shoot penalty yardage in handicap. That is unless you shoot targets only without the opportunity to participate for trophies or monies. - Jim

4. hounddog41@charter.net

hounddog41@charter.net Member

Neil does that mean there are no minimums once you reach 65? My card is 24.5 A now as a vet. thanks alex Kotter

5. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Senior-Veterans are excepted, Alex. That means 70. You will need the targets - but no 2 years anymore, just the 1000/1000/750 minimuns this year.

Neil

6. gordy h

gordy h Member

Thanks Guys
    I'm 65 with no targets, I don't care about classes any more. Can't brake 200 like I did years ago. Just like too shoot. Thanks Again. Butch H

7. ronbo142

ronbo142 TS Member

Butch

Shooters like you make the game fun!

Semper Fi

Ronbo

8. Joe Woods

Joe Woods Well-Known Member

Butch: You need to be a paid up ATA member and your all set. Enjoy

Joe Woods/Ontario

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.