1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Grand "Good Stuff"

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Herbert, Aug 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Herbert

Herbert TS Member

Please! Someone out there tell the rest of us sitting at home about the altercation at the Restaurant/Bar in the main entry building. Not wanting to start a rumor, I'll wait for an eyewitness description.......

2. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Grand

You just did start a rumor ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

3. RFGA2

RFGA2 Member

Grand

I was there for the whole thing. It was a little verbal sparring and some harsh words were exchanged mostly by an ATA official and another gentleman who has offered the ATA some suggestions. After some heated exchange, both parties cooled down a bit, went to a table and continued their conversation in a gentlemanly manor. I believe they spent over an hour talking.

While it could have escalated to something further, it did not and cooler heads prevailed on all sides.
    There were no blows thrown, no violation of ATA rules. There was probably much more excitement going on at the TEXAS Hold-em Tournament held in the other room.

I think when the discussion was over they had decided, 7.5s or eights, holding high gun or low gun, and whether to extend the concrete to 45 yards at all gun clubs.

Bob Gibson

4. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Grand

Any word on whether twin .30 caliber mini-guns are going to be legal on the 45 yard line?

5. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Grand

With the heat index at 115, it's not surprising that tempers might flare!!

6. 1oldtimer

1oldtimer TS Member

Grand

I heard Dysinger showed up & they wouldn't let him shoot. HA-HA just kidding Brad. Clyde Doll

7. puablo

puablo Well-Known Member

Grand

I love it Bob! Keep up the good work! Jeff

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.