1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Grand...Entry fee question

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by kiwiG, Aug 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

Hi Guy's, From way down here in New Zealand it is impossible to imagine a trapshooting tournament as big as the grand. I would like to know roughly how much the total entry fees are for (i) To shoot only the prelim days plus compulsory sweeps (ii) The same for the rest of the tournament. Thanks in advance, and good luck to all those competing. Cheers-Graham.

2. mixer

mixer Well-Known Member

I can't answer your question but I can tell you that if you shot every event and played every option you will have spent about $3200. Shells are extra.

Eric

3. N. J. BOB

N. J. BOB Active Member

$32.00 per 100.

4. kiwiG

kiwiG Member

Thanks guys, I looked at the ATA section and that answered most of my questions. So, when you pay your $32, enter no options, and shoot the lone high score in a match (for the sake of it, lets say it is the GAH)is there still prize money? If the question seems stupid please excuse me. Here in NZ there are compulsory sweeps, as well as the completely separate options. Thanks again-Graham. P.S. Any/many Kiwi's or Aussie's competing this year?-G.

5. james25889

james25889 Member

i would think there still would be added money im not for sure i havent been to the grand in about 12 years

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

entry fee for ata grand

trap shooting tournament entry cost