1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GRAND DATES 2008

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Recoil Problems, Sep 16, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Recoil Problems

Recoil Problems TS Member

Does anyone have the start and finish dates for Sparta 2008

2. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

The middle weekend is always in the 'teens, if that helps. Don't have a calendar with me or I could make a pretty good guess. Monday thru Monday thru Friday.

3. Recoil Problems

Recoil Problems TS Member

Can anyone do better than that. I need the exact dates for reservations and holiday plans thks

4. SteveT

SteveT Member

August 6th through the 16th

5. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

The 200 birds of the SCTP will be shot Tuesday, 5 August, 2007. They are part of the Grand American, but the conventional program starts on Wednesday the 6th and runs through the 16th. The exact order of events is not yet set, but I expect the Grand American Handicap will be on Saturday the 16th, the Prelim. Handicap the 15th, and that puts the doubles championship on the afternoon of the 14th. As I say, not official by any means, but that's the way the tide is running. I'll tell you for sure when I know for sure.

Neil

6. jimbotrap

jimbotrap TS Member

I also believe moving the GA to Saturday ia a plus. For those driving it allows an early departure. Also believe having the SCTP program by itself is also a good idea. Let the kids have their day. And it also helps the coaches, especially those that like to shoot themselves. - Jim

7. KelleyPLK

KelleyPLK TS Member

I am not going this year , Last year was bad ,year before was better . You folks at Sparta Should enlist Michigan Trapshooters Association To Cleanup the act in Sparta . Cardinal Folks are on the FAST TRack also . But MI stands-out
    Excellence speaks for its slef Nuff-Said !

Pat Kelley

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.