1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Grand coupons

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by trapwife, Jul 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trapwife

trapwife Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

Anyone coming to the Grand who would like to visit Six Flags/St. Louis can see me for a coupon that gets up to 6 adults into the park for the price of 6 kids, $29.99 per person/with coupon. A ticket to the theme park also gets you into the water park at no extra charge. New this year is the Evel Knievel coaster, a 2,700-ft ride with an 80" drop at a 90 degree turn and another 55" double down drop. The 82" tall ride goes 50 mph. The park is approx one hour's drive from the shooting complex.

2. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

Sounds like a total ripoff ... pay the full adult price and get on some rides where ya can get on a ride that is 82 feet tall or a ride that would have an 80 foot drop ... forget them kiddie rides that do things in inches.

3. trapwife

The tickets are for admission to the entire park, including the water park, you can ride every thing there,and enjoy all the theatres/shows.

4. 320090T

320090T Well-Known Member

He's just messin with you Karla...

5. phirel

phirel TS Member

Carla- The ride you described sounds frightening to me. Does the ticket include laundry service ?

Pat Ireland

6. Recoil Sissy

Recoil Sissy Well-Known Member

Gentlemen:

Karla is spelled with a "K".

7. trapwife

I don't ride coasters, but I have had my fair share of hauling car loads of kids to Six Flags. It's a great family day trip. There are alot of other attractions within St. Louis for those who aren't up to the excitment of the rides. If you have any questions you can find me around the entry building during the Grand, be glad to help if I can.

8. Mr Newbius©

Mr Newbius© TS Member

What other freakin attraction do you need other than the Grand?

9. trapwife

Mr. Newbius, thank you for keeping my thread bumped to the top....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.