1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Grand Camping Spot

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by RGS Guy, Jul 2, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RGS Guy

RGS Guy TS Member

Just wanted to keep my add up for a camp spot for the grand. 32' fifth wheel, looking for a full service spot water, electric, sewer. Preferably the standard slots behind the traps. Thanks. Nick Thanos 262 689-2999

2. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Nick,

there have been 2 advertised on here in the last couple of days. Fred Smith has a premium spot. I think his post was yesterday and there is another one or two as well. do a search for grand camping spot and I bet you can find them all....good luck
    Lorna

3. foghorn220

foghorn220 Active Member

rgs guy

Here is one of the ads.

Subject: Grand camping spot available
    Email: palace@santel.net
    Date: Mon, Jul 02, 2007 - 08:24 AM CT
    Website Address:

I have space # 1215 0n the south loop for rent. This spot is on the East crossover so it is very quiet with little traffic. IT cost us $450 per year so I would like to recover that amount if possible.

Larry Titze, Mitchell, SD

Foggy

4. Dale Z

Dale Z TS Member

Question Do I need a camping spot for a short class c motor home or can I just park with the cars?

5. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

Dale, I believe if you want to stay overnight you will need a minimum of a primitive spot. email Tracy Schaffer at the IDNR for sure. But I know they didn't allow camping on the parking lots last year.

Lorna

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.