1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Grand Attendees - New Ithaca Trap Gun?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Hitapair, Aug 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Didn't take any pics but Jaqua's had them. At least 1/2 doz of them.

2. Hap MecTweaks

Hap MecTweaks Well-Known Member

Hitapair, hope you are shooting good my friend! Put it on the guys there at Sparta! Hap

3. Hitapair

Hitapair Active Member

Thanks, Hap. I was there for a few days last week and am back home now. Was 1 short (99) all three days in the 16's. Rich

4. rrose

rrose TS Member

John
    Jaquas had several but they are taking orders for them and using what they had to show. I think they are around 900 or 995. Very nice looking and feels good to shoulder. Did not get to shoot it. I hope enough people buy them to keep them going.
    randy

5. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Jaquas has them on the gun list but no pics yet. Maybe do a search on Ithaca gun Co.

6. Rem870TB

Rem870TB Active Member

They are not on their website, but websites of many outfits aren't always up to date.

I wonder how many they will sell?

In the last four decades I have seen the percentage of pump shotguns used for ATA events decline steadily to the point where they often make up a single digit percentage of the guns used at a shoot.

Then the bottom ejecting pump trap guns have not historically been as popular from the Remington M10 up to the trap versions of the Ithaca M37.

Nostalgia might sell a few, I had a nice M37 Supreme Trap back in the 1970's, myself.

However, I don't see them selling in large numbers as a trap gun today.

7. Dave P

Dave P TS Supporters TS Supporters

Describe it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.