1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Grand Attendance Pins 2012

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by 1oldtimer, Mar 7, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1oldtimer

1oldtimer TS Member

As many shooters who attended the 2012 Grand know,they ran out of attendance pins. They took names & addresses to send the pins when more became available. Has anyone received theirs? I am still waiting. No, don't send me yours.
    Clyde Doll

2. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

A small thing ....... but should be followed-up on. Those pins mean a lot to many folks.

3. slide action

slide action Well-Known Member

Never heard anymore. Didn't get a pin! The reason they ran out is they gave over 1,000 to aim kids (and some adults)the week before the Grand( some got more than one). If a kid was shooting the Grand they should have gotten one, but not unless they actually were and NONE of the aim sponsers had any buisness getting one! They were SUPPOSED to be for Grand competetors only! Those in charge didn't adhere to this, so many Grand shooters didn't get one!

4. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

AIM events should have their own pins.

5. pheasantsgalore

pheasantsgalore Active Member

Clyde.........I have one from last Grand. I am NOT a collector of the pins. If you would like, I'll mail you mine. Simple as that. pm me ok??!!

6. T.A.K.

T.A.K. Member

I arrived later during Grand week so I didn't receive one either. Being my first grand, I was a bit disappointed. Luckily, Kim Bateman was kind enough to give me hers; grabbed it from her at the Cardinal so it was a good opportunity to meet another female shooter face to face.

They never took my info. They just told me they were out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.