1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Grand- Attendance -Compared to other years ?

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Marco Polo, Aug 11, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Marco Polo

Marco Polo TS Member

I was just wondering how this years's Grand attendance is compared to previous years ?? <br>
    I heard a lot of people who didn't go last year are going this year and I was curious how it was going this year. I was unable to go last year and am leaving on Wednesday to shoot the last 3 days.

2. Trapshooter

Trapshooter Well-Known Member

Squads were 235 to 330ish. The weather I think is making it tough to shoot in. It's been 101 to 106 degrees with lots of humidity all week. Today seems a bit nicer. The camp sites are not full by a long shot. Hope this helps. Todd

3. shotgunfun

shotgunfun TS Member

The traffic in the campgrounds has been coming and going due to the scholastic events at the start of the week. As I went to bed last night I heard more coming in and saw camper traffic both ways yesterday and the day before. I am sure the heat will have the attendance down some.....but they have put the people moving trailers up at the line and if you get into one of them, it is a big help. Carry an umbrella.......it helps a great deal.

Lorna

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.