1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Grand Apartment rental in Sparta

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by grntitan, Jul 21, 2013.

1. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

I am listing this for a close friend. Anybody looking for last minute accomidations for the Grand, this is it. A quick 10 minute drive from the WSRC.

This is a newly remodeled basement and smoke free. It is located in a very nice, safe and quiet neighborhood in town/Sparta.

*One bedroom with Queen size bed. Note: there is plenty of room for air matresses in the apartment to accomidate more quests.<br>
    *Features a full kitchen.<br>
    *Full Bathroom<br>
    *Large Living Room<br>
    *Washer and Dryer<br>
    *Satellite TV<br>
    *Reasonable Rate<br>
    *Air Conditioned<br>
    *Approximately 800sq feet<br>

Contact Eric for more information at (618)559-6121

grntitan_2009_2503174.jpg

grntitan_2009_2503175.jpg

grntitan_2009_2503176.jpg

2. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Most trapshooters wont be able to use the slide.

3. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Nice place Matt, almost makes me wish naw, I was just jivin you a little bit ... I might be there one afternoon just to get my picture taken with Leo & Karla, then if you are not busy being the Mayor, maybe with you ... I have been buggin the hell out of my lawyer back there to nail down the days ...

This would no doubt be a lot more comfortable than a standard or even upgraded Hotel/Motel room and with cooking and morning coffee, even if the cost is a little more over all ... Hell, If I was shooting the Grand I'd make a deal to stay here every year and eliminate the problem of hunting down a room all the time ... WPT ... (YAC) ...

4. Caribou woodland

Caribou woodland Member

Very nice Matt hope to make it in 2015 in Sparta for THE Grand.Will see if it's possible to rent that very nice place.Salutations Pierre from province of Quebec.

5. seymore/82

seymore/82 Active Member

6. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

That was funny Barry!!!

7. grntitan

Still available for the Grand. I believe it is booked for the AIM Grand.

8. Schoolcop

Schoolcop Active Member

I've got it for the aim grand. It looks very nice from the pictures. It should be a lot more comfortable than a hotel room.

9. grntitan

They are a great hard working family too. You also won't find a place much closer to the WSRC especially this late in the game. Also in a nice quiet and safe neighborhood.

Somebody needs to grab this place for the Grand. Cancel your hotel reservations out of town and rent this spot. The time saved in driving will be worth it.

10. Schoolcop

Schoolcop Active Member

That's exactly what I did. I cancelled my reservations. Not only is it 35 miles closer but it's like renting a suite instead of just a room.

11. grntitan

Anybody thinking about making last minute plans for the Grand and wants a place to close to stay, this is it. Located in town Sparta. 10 minute drive to the Shooting Complex. Located in a nice quiet neighborhood.

12. Trap MD

Trap MD TS Member

I called him the other day about maybe getting it for the last 3 days of the grand and he said it was rented for the whole week.

If that fell through and there is a chance to maybe rent it for the 14th, 15th and 16th, shoot me a PM if you would.

13. Eric80

Eric80 TS Member

It is still available for Grand week. There was a reservation that fell through. TrapMD, there are a few people trying to book the basement now. If they end up not taking it, I will keep you in mind. Thanks for checking it out.

14. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Eric,

You have to post this 2 months out and you will book it solid ... You will probably get people who want to rent it from you year after year once they have rented it once ... Hell, If I shot the Grand I would pay you 5 years ahead to insure that it will be there for me the next year ... Very nice place ... Matt, don't come over and snope around all the time does he ..? WPT ... (YAC) ...

15. Eric80

Eric80 TS Member

WTP, thanks for the tip and compliment. Both are much appreciated! I knew I was getting going a little late on renting it out. Figured I would give it a shot though. Really the only downfall to the place is that Matt lives less than a half mile from me! Not really, Matt is a good friend who is welcome anytime.

16. Trap MD

Trap MD TS Member

Eric; definitely let me know if you can't get it rented for the whole week.

17. grntitan

Eric,

You are telling prospective renters about your 14 kids right? :)

18. undersluice

undersluice Member

Eric - Got it VM , thanks. Will call you in the evening to close the loop.

Thanks,
    JB

19. Eric80

Eric80 TS Member

Sounds good JB. Matt, I have failed to tell about my 14 kids. Just as I have failed to mention my exotic animal petting zoo.... in my living room!

20. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

Eric,

I was just kidding about Matt, he is a good guy and my Illinois Connection (YIC) ... I keep telling him he should run for mayor of Sparta because he gets a burr under his saddle if you even spell it wrong ... lol ... WPT ... (YAC) ...