1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Grand American Scores/Results

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by multifired, Aug 17, 2013.

1. multifired

multifired Member

I appreciate the info posted on the ATA website but there could be several improvements. If you access the Grand American Life Feed, currently it keeps scrolling the HOA top scores. I want to see the GAH scores or at least the leaders. If you access Grand American Results, which would be logical or intuitive you get a page with a whole host of options. Click on All Shooters Score Report there is nothing for the GAH or is under any of the other options. By tomorrow morning I would guess all entrants scores for the GAH will probably be posted but in the mean time--nothing. Tom

2. Harv Shell

Harv Shell TS Supporters TS Supporters

I believe when you can't access them, that is when they are loading them. Happens every night. Harv

3. 9point3

9point3 Well-Known Member

Don't you know that you are not to mention any issues regarding the ATA or the Grand on this forum. You are supposed to only address problems to your delegate and he/she will bring it to the attention of the BOD.

4. BigM-Perazzi

BigM-Perazzi Well-Known Member

9.3, comedy Central has a spot for you as that was VERY funny!!!

5. oleolliedawg

oleolliedawg Banned User Banned TS Supporters

Bring back Stuart!!

6. Donm

Donm Active Member

They did have the scores scrolling for the grand Hdc. A while after the event is over they move on to the next event which is the HOA and HAA. Just like Stuart would have done.

The computer work was excellent. It was their first year for the largest shoot in the world. I know none of you bashers have ever made a mistake or hit the wrong key but most people aren't perfect like you. Did the make any mistakes yes. Will they get better next year. They should and I hope so. But did they do a good job this year yes they did.

7. thunder

thunder Active Member

Would like to see them add the individual shooter look up section like RJ had. Otherwise pretty good for first year.

8. BIGDON

BIGDON Well-Known Member

9.3 They are having a sale on Pacifiers at Walmart - I would suggest you go buy several it will save your thumb. Because at the rate you whine you are going to need something.

Don

9. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

I got along with the site pretty well. Lots of info. I'm sure there was some teething problems in the beginning, but they got it sorted out. I hope it's OK to post this.

10. 9point3

A wee bit thin skinned aren't you there Donny Boy. In sarcasm there is always some truth.

11. Auctioneer

Auctioneer Well-Known Member

Why are the scores not made public? I wonder??????????

12. grntitan

grntitan Well-Known Member

What scores were not made public?

Oh wait, I forgot all the question marks??????????

13. JACK

JACK Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

I liked the format. I know so many of the shooters... It was fun to do a slow scroll, see the scores and envision my friends after the last trap.

14. Vickie

Vickie Member

Individual scores are listed alphabetically. Every score of every shooter is there except the scores from yesterday's handicap. I'm sure they will be added on Monday. I thought the new system worked good for first time big shoot. I wish the squadding was a little more like presquad.com. But all in all it worked !

15. grntitan

I thought even the squadding went smooth considering it was a new system and essentially all done by the shooter. I liked how you could pick a general shoot time and bank section and then was allowed to stress which of the two you wanted to be priority. I got to shoot the banks I preferred and the general time frame I desired as well for the whole 1400 targets I shot.

16. grntitan

"Why are the scores not made public? I wonder??????????"

Which scores? What do you wonder?

17. Donm

Donm Active Member

I to would like to see the persuading the same as presquad.com.

Grntitan. We have always been able to pick bank group or time.

18. bas

bas Member

I thought it all worked very well...and on the all scores u could do a lookup versus having to go through all of the names. my only issue was the time it took to post the winners...those who won outright, that is. but still better than having to wait for a couple of months to see results! It s a new system and I firmly believe it will just get better and better. For those of us who could not be there, that is our lifeline to the Grand, and the next best thing!

Betty Sackett

19. Straight50

Straight50 Member

Seemed like a very good first effort to me! Maybe just a tad slow, but thats to be expected for a first time. If I had been the programmers or systems analysts I would have been on pins and needles. Congratulations to the staff involved and congrats to all the shooters.

20. 9point3

All the results are still not posted

http://www.shootata.com/2013_grand/grand_shooters_grand_week.pdf

Search tags for this page
2015 ata grand american results
ata grand american 2015 scores
ata grand american scores
grand american scores
grand american scores 2015

grand american trap shoot results

grand american trap shoot scores