1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GRAND AMERICAN - Day 9

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Steven R. Scheib, Aug 14, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steven R. Scheib

Steven R. Scheib TS Member

Event 19: Champion of Champions - As soon as I can get results this morning, I will post them.

Event 20: Parliment Coach Handicap - Leo Harrison and Pat McCarthy both posted 100 straights from the 27 yard line. Did not see shootoff. Ran into Bob Munson running dogs this morining and he said Pat won the shootoff.

Event 18: Clay Target Shootoff - The final 6 shooters shot their first 25 targets with Dave Walker missing one. On the next 25, Rachel Hopkins missed one. Then they decided to wait an hour plus to let it get darker. I left. It was a long day and I decided to eat, for a change. One of the other posts showed Leo out and Danny Ryan out. Down to Denis Bringelson and David Shaeffer Jr to finish their shootoff tonite for the Championship. I will validate all of this as soon as I can. Have a great day everyone!

2. Steven R. Scheib

Steven R. Scheib TS Member

All the updates on the Champion of Champions is in the link above. I want to say nice job to Gerald and to Tim for their great performance. They are both nice guys and good men. They are what this sport is about.

It should be quite a shootoff tonight in the Clay Target Championship, with only 2 young shooters still in it. Go Denis & David! Can't wait to see you both battle it out.

3. wdr-NY

wdr-NY TS Member

Steven,
    I just want to extend a sincere Thank-You for your updates--they have been greatly appreciated.

All the best,

Walker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.