1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Steven R. Scheib, Aug 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Steven R. Scheib

Steven R. Scheib TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    Well, I missed Event 16, the Bruce Reed Handicap scoreboard. I have no clue who ran what. Sorry, I am working in the ATA merchandise shop and it was busy today. However, I am now sitting in the cool of my trailer, watching the television monitor, and have time to update you on the Browning Doubles Class.

Event # 17 Browning Doubles Class Championship:

In AAA, there were 12 shooters who ran the 100.

In AA, there were 3 who ran the 100, and 15 who posted 99's.

In A, there were 3 who shot 99, 5 who shot 98, and 16 who shot 97.

In B, there were 2 who shot 98, 5 who shot 97, and 11 who shot 96.

In C, there was 1 - 97, 1 - 96, 4 who shoot 95, and 7 who shot 94.

In D, there was 1 - 95, 4 - 92, and 8 who shot 91.

Great day. Very little wind. Overcast this morning, but the sun popped out this afternoon. A little humid later in the day, but typical for Southern Illinois. A big jump in crowd attendence from yesterday. After all the AIM shooters and their parents left on Sunday afternoon, Monday was a little slow. but, today, it was jammin again. I look for big crowds the next 4 days. Hope you all had a good one. Have a great evening! Steve
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.