1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

grand america camping question

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by perazzitmxshooter, Jul 16, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. perazzitmxshooter

perazzitmxshooter Member

Any one out there who has stayed at the grand america campground. Would you please let me know if you stayed in the electric only section. Do you have access to water at anytime and is there someone who comes around to empty your black water.

Thanks
    doug

2. Trapshooter1

Trapshooter1 Member

They will come around to dump your black and gray water for a fee. I don't think there is water close enough to reach most of the electric only spots. You would need a ton of hose.

3. JimmyP

JimmyP TS Member

There is a service that you sign up for that will come around and fill your water tank for ,I think, $20. But I take 2 five gallon jugs and fill them at the dump station and haul them back to my trailer. I'm cheap so you may want to use the service.

There is also a black water service that will come to your spot and empty it or you can hook up and go to the dump station and rinse it out also to keep the tank a little cleaner if you care to. Not that big a deal for me but others might want to use the service available.

Year before last you put a check in an envelope and left it at the shower house and it was the following day that they would service your RV. Might be different this year though. Hope this helped.

Jimmy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.