1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Grand Am Starting Time

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by dennis b, Dec 7, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dennis b

dennis b Member

I read where the Grand American Tournament Director said that he was thinking about an 8:00 am starting time. I, also, read where 100 per trap or 50 per bank might be considered. Last year Neil saved us from the 8:00 starting time. I hope he can help again this year. If you are not staying on grounds 8 is early. Thanks. DennisB

2. Neil Winston

Neil Winston Well-Known Member

Don't hang me if it doesn't happen, but you can count on 9 AM as far as I know. The only problem is Saturday of pre-lim week (100 handi, 200 singles) and just ask for an early squad for the second event that day and you will be fine.

Neil

3. dedpair

dedpair Active Member

Neil, Do you have a prelinary lineup for the 08' Grand days, targets and events per day?

After the Grand this year Lucky had asked those of us who worked the shootoffs, to submit some suggestions. First among them was the GAH on Saturday, and no 300 target days that included 200 singles. Would like to know if the help had any input, so to speak. Thanks

Jeff Graupp

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.