1. We have added the ability for anyone to 'bump' threads that they have created. This is mainly useful in the classifieds area where posters constantly bump for sale threads to bring it to the top. This allows them the ability to do that without having to clutter the thread with extra 'TTT' and 'Bump' type posts. To bump it, go inside your thread and click on 'Thread Tools' at the top, then select 'bump'. You can bump only once per 24 hour period.

For more detailed information please see this post: Thread Bump Functionality.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Grand Am Camping Site / Airstream Trailer

Discussion in 'For Sale- Members only' started by kbf, Feb 3, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kbf

kbf TS Member

0   0   0

For Sale: 2004 Airstream trailer. Click on the link to view the advertisement.

Included with this sale will be two years free camping at the World Shooting Complex in Sparta, IL for all registered trap shoots including the Grand.

Also, included will be camping at other shooting sites.

http://greatvehicles.chooseyouritem.com/rvs/files/4940000/4940233.html

smoker27yds@verizon.net
    817/491/9753 ask for Bob

2. CalvinMD

CalvinMD Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    10   0   0

Beautiful RV..wish I could take it off your hands but its out of my ballpark.. I don't think you will find a bank anywhere in the country who would finance it with any less than 60% down and this comes from 2nd hand experience as my brother just bought a Holiday Diesel Pusher and just so the owner could unload it, he owner financed..something you might consider offering if things get really tight..Good Luck

3. old tex

old tex TS Member

0   0   0

I am well acquainted with both the owner and the Airstream.

I promise this unit is better than new - Bob scrubs the outside and Carol scrubs the innards everytime it leaves and returns home.

The owner was a Delta Captain and was famous for being meticulous (read that as fussy as your grandma)- he replaced the batteries in his underseat flashlight on every flight just in case the lights failed and he couldnt read the instruments and controls.

You will never see a better one and his word is absolutely his bond!

If you call him hold the phone a little way away from your ear because he can whisper louder than you can holler!

unc

4. old tex

old tex TS Member

0   0   0

5. Barry C. Roach

Barry C. Roach Well-Known Member

Rating - 100%
    1   0   0

I doubt if you can find any other 2004 Airstream that has been maintained as well as Bob's. For that matter, everything he owns is always kept in "like new condition." He'd be one of the only guys that I'd buy from, just at his word.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.