1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

grand 900

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by trap906, Aug 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. trap906

trap906 Member

hey folks, I'm planning on shooting the 900 targets 10th 11th and 12th. I understand that for 100.00 I will be entered for the lewis class over all those events. Question is, does that also get me in the lewis for each individual event, or just for the total 900?

2. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

Just the total 900.

The enhancement to that Lewis is $50,000.

The other $50,000 is spread into the individual event Lewis options, which you will have to enter separately.

See the last page at the link above.

3. Don S

Don S Member

As I understand, $50,000 is added money to the existing Lewis. You need to play the Lewis option in addition to the $100 entry fee to be eligible.

4. V10

V10 Well-Known Member

No, Don, you don't "need to play the Lewis option in addition to the $100 entry fee to be eligible."

Someone could just play the Lewis on each of Friday, Saturday, and Sunday's events and still have a shot at some of the $50,000 that was used to enhance the individual options.

Likewise, someone could just play the "900-target" Lewis and be eligible for the $50,000 that was used to enhance that option.

If someone wants to have a shot at some of the $100,000 total, they have to play the individual event Lewis options and the 900-target Lewis.

It's all in the document I linked to in my post above.

But, I guess it's like the Rule Book. People would rather make up what they think it says, than actually read what it says.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.