1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Grammie's yearly review

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by smsnyder, Dec 6, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

ok, Grammie what to you think 2008 will bring? What's positive and what is negative? It's a good time to make projections. Who will be running for president, gas prices, lead prices, interest rates, capitol gains , taxes , war, attacks, best investments, etc.

2. nukinfuts

nukinfuts TS Member

SMSNYDER: I can't wait to hear other comments about your request!...Nuc

3. smsnyder

me to. It's funny but this guy is often right and makes you think about our world. i wanted to see if he has any positive things in his mind. Come on Grammie, you started it with heads up thread. This should be interesting. By the way are you a trapshooter or just a poster?

4. jmas

jmas TS Member

My Gosh, Snyder. Don't you know whento leave well enough alone???

jmas

5. smsnyder

6. smsnyder

tron, now that's positive.

7. alfermann66

alfermann66 Member

Grammie is a liberal troll, therefore, all that he espouses is 100% pure drivel!

Buz

8. crusha

crusha TS Member

The sheep are going to be shorn,,,!!!

And what's more,,,most of them will be too stupid,,,to even know it's being done to them!!!,,,You will sit here,,,and argue about liberal this,,,national security that,,,all without seeing,,,how you're being led to the slaughter,,,!!!!

By skull-n-bones!!!,,,I told you so,,,in 2001!!!

Whether it's done by a Republican like Georgie,,,or the next Democrat who comes into office,,,to finish the job he started,,,you people are going to git'r done to you,,,and good 'un hard,,,the way you like it,,,!!!

The work of the New World Order,,,globalism,,,immigration,,,de-valuation of your currency,,,until you don't have a pot to piss in,,,or a window to toss it out of,,,!!!,,,this is the job of "your" chosen politicions!!!,,,to bring in cheap labor,,,!!!,,,to de-value your way of making a living,,,until there is no more living,,,except in a third world hell-hole with no borders,,,!!!,,,A world wide labor camp,,,where Corporations don't have to go to China for mule laborers,,,because they will be surrounded by them,,,!!!,,,in the streets of America, no less!!!

This is the job started by George Bush,,,no,,,by his father, Bush the 1st!!! And continued by Clinton the 1st,,,then,,,George the 2nd just jammed down the accelerator pedal!!!,,,so Clinton #2 could come along,,,and drive the car off the cliff!!!

You people will learn,,,brute desperation,,,abject need,,,and utter humiliation,,,at the hands of the New World Order!!!,,,and as you sit and watch American Idol,,,and wait with bated breath,,,to see if they picked your lottery numbers,,,you will be dropped,,,butchered,,,packaged like a pig in a slaughter house,,,to feed the engines of that almighty True North Star that guides all of American business,,,I'm talking about Greed, boys!!!

Bush #1...Clinton #1...Bush #2...Clinton #2...do you see the pattern, boys,,,???,,,do you still doubt the existence of the Skull-n-bones,,,???,,,!!!

"Apres nous....le deluge!!!"

aka buzzie

9. thespan

thespan TS Member

Buzz, Excellent post! Right on, alfermann66(Say Hi! to the Missus for me)! Tron, ROFL!

Sadly, "AKA grammie" is a seriously disturbed. bigotted, paranoid, racist, lonely old man. Oh, and I forgot, he is pathologically narcissistic.

That he is intelligent is not at issue.

Many of his posts have insight and/or fact, but his emotional state is plainly abnormal.

One feature that makes this case is his gnostic presentation (the exclamation points, multiple commas, capital letters, pregnant pauses, ad nauseaum).

Grammie would love to have us, the "sheep," believe that he has some secret knowledge, that is unkowable to the foolish masses like us. And he is the only one on the planet who has this "knowledge" and "understanding."

He is also a coward; he refuses to identify himself, a sign of paranoia; as if he were in hiding with this special knowledge.

If most of it weren't so tragic, then it would be laughable.

Blessings to all, including grammie, in this Season of Light, the Light of the World!

Peter Greenspan

10. crusha

crusha TS Member

I hope you have a taste for turtle-meat,,,,Pete Greenspan,,,!!!,,,because after you're finished watching your neighbors being led to the big block house,,,with the black smoke coming out the other side,,,that may be all you have left to eat,,,!!!

People like you will NOT be told!!!,,,you did not learn from "your" history,,,!!!,,,you will go to the flames,,,clutching your last possessions,,,and then you tell me,,,who's delusional!!!

11. grammie

grammie TS Member

Well,,,you already know who is running for president!!!!

But still no Republcian front runner that will beat the dems in a nationwide election!!!!

I still expect Dick Cheney to retire while in office and Georgie 'appoint' a Vice-President!! It will be this pick for VP that will run in Nov.

Gas Prices??? As you can see a WAR with IRAN was already "factored-in" with oil at 90+ per barrel,,,,and as the news of Georgies Lies hit the press the price of oil dropped,,and then rose again as OPEC entered the picture...

Now then,,like I said,,,The jews are pissed and may strike Iran on their own,,,,IF,,IF they have no confidence in Georgie!!!!! In that case,,grab your ass and hang on!!!!!!

Lead Prices,,,,never forget China!!!!!!!!!! Lead is a commondity----and again,,NEW MINES are to be opened in Arizona,,,,with Billions spent just getting ready,,,,These companies----Phelps Dodge ,,Freeport-Moran DO NOT spend that kind of money to open a mine and then sell their product for pennies!!! This is a "CLEAR MESSAGE" as to the future price of Copper!!!!!!!!! Copper is a commondity,,,and when "like commodities" rise in price others tend to follow in their sector.........But all will have their up and downs but will basically "trend" higher over the next 20 years.............

Interest rates,,,,,Housing market is much worse than projected,,,and looks bad until 2010 or longer!!!! Greenspan raised interest rates a quarter basis point at a time as he said to "stave off inflation",,,and now when inflation has got the average america's attention,,,they lower those interest rates in the face of rising prices and the effect was,,,the Dollar dropped in value worldwide,,,Some countries were asking to be paid in currency 'other than" the yankee greenback because its value is so low compared to others!!! This is another way of leveling the playing field.........

Capitol Gains,,,,depends on which party wins in Nov 08,,if its the Dems,,get ready to pay!!!!!! Same with "taxes" if the Dems win,,,the biggest tax increase in U.S. history will happen!!! Along with many others until you pay for the very air you breathe thru carbon emission taxes!!!!

taxes,,,see directly above!!!!

War,,,,,,A U.S. attack on Iran is now OFF the table,,unless the CIA can come up with something,,,which I doubt because a Jewish Spokesperson has already said so!!!!

Attacks---Do you mean american attacks or terrorist attacks??? I take it too mean terrorist attacks....????????????? Perhaps.........

I think I already told you the investments for a "Green President",,,solar,,wind,,alternative forms of energy,,,and because of an aging baby boomer population,,,cemetaries/cremation companies,,health care,,,,and above all-------food stocks!!!!!!! And many others.........example-----First Solar based in Arizona----IPO at 20 per share,,,zoomed to above 200 per share!!!!!!!!!!!

Negative---------more and more outsourcing,,,,more and more imports until we choke on the shit they sell us!!!!!!!!! Until finally we drive the american farmer south of the border or out of business,,,,and then we shall have Government Farms!!!!!!!!!!!!! If the Dems win,,,,,they have already said they will expand the peace corp,,,,they will expand and encourage 'national service' for our young graduates,,,,and that my good man SPEAKS VOLUMES about our future job prospects for the average joe!!! There won't be any!!!!!!!! FDA dropping warnign label requirments,,,Had this happend sooner,,,all that Chinese Poison would ahve been overlooked and allowed to continue!!!! Farm subsides coming to an end,,,the Dems will see to that!! Huckabee,,Guliani,,Romney,,No substance,,just flash.......

Positives-----other than this being georgies last year and returing to Texas to dig armadillos of their holes with his dog barney and catching Bass,,,I leave all the positives to you folks out there...........

AKA Grammie.................

12. hairy

hairy TS Member

13. grammie

grammie TS Member

matamata man:

I do not need your blessings,,or ask for them,,,I do not believe in this "season" at all,,its just another lie from the past!!!!!!!!!!

I would suggest you save your blessings for your own people....

Ya see,,I did sign my name many times,,,,,,But it didn't take long for fruitcakes like yourself to enter the picture and start sending death threats,,,the police became involved and those sending them were notified,,,,Why???? Because you dumb asses forget that when you send threats by mail,,,its best to go to another town to avoid the postmark and the fingerprints,,,and the ones from Arizona??? I took care of those myself!!! And the gawddam coward and his son NEVER DID IT AGAIN..............

You need to learn what being a "coward is",,,,,,Many a dog will face a grizzly bear,,,,but run from a skunk.....................A mountain lion is not to be fooled with,,even though he will run at the first site of you,,,,But-----may you have divine intervention if you ever corner him..............

AKA Grammie...........

14. crusha

crusha TS Member

This is almost as good as a B/J...

15. Cherokee Kid

Cherokee Kid TS Member

grammie!!!!! AKA NostraDumbass!!!!!

16. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

I have to laugh at the cuss. He must not be very confident in his predictions. First it's "But still no Republcian front runner that will beat the dems in a nationwide election!!!!"

Then it's "if its the Dems" and "if the Dems win".

A month ago, he went on a tirade stating Bush will invade Iran. Now it's "A U.S. attack on Iran is now OFF the table".

A crystal ball would be more telling.

Face it John,,the sheep are in your pen!!

17. jakearoo

jakearoo Active Member

Kind of nice to see a cast made for a specific quarry. Sort of like some fly fishing. Casting for that specific one and sometimes you catch a few others. And then, you catch the one. Deftly done. Jake

18. thespan

thespan TS Member

Fellow Poster,

Buzz, you are a clever man.

Now, as for grammie's post to me personally, to wit:

"Ya see,,I did sign my name many times,,,,,,But it didn't take long for fruitcakes like yourself to enter the picture and start sending death threats,,,the police became involved and those sending them were notified,,,,Why???? Because you dumb asses forget that when you send threats by mail,,,its best to go to another town to avoid the postmark and the fingerprints,,,and the ones from Arizona??? I took care of those myself!!! And the gawddam coward and his son NEVER DID IT AGAIN.............. "

Paranoid delusion! Classic; textbook! Need I say more?

God's richest blessings on all, including grammie, in the Name of the Holy One of Israel!

Peter Greenspan

19. crusha

crusha TS Member

Gordy,,,look closely at that asteroid,,,if you examine it,,,you see the inscription, "E. Pluribus Unum",,,just like the DOLLAR BILL,,,and you think the disappearance of the dinosaurs was an accident,,,???,,,these people have been around since the beginning of time,,,they are going to do it again,,,only this time,,,the middle class will be the dinosaurs,,,it is the middle class,,,who will become extinct!!!

Go ahead and pray to your God,,,his name is right there on that Dollar Bill,,,right next to the big Eye in the Sky!!!,,,you people are like the dog next to the phonograph,,,he hears his Master's voice,,,only you answer to the mighty dollar,,,!!!not God,,,!!!you just don't know it,,,!!!

aka buzzie

20. smsnyder

thanks for responing grammie. somethings you say are true others i have doubt.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.