1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Grammie was right....

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, May 19, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Each day brings more and more of his predictions and insights to fruition,,,,from economics to politics,,,,he/she was right more often that I wish....

2. RobertT

RobertT Well-Known Member

I miss Grammie, the debates were always envigorating and he was usually spot on. Grammie, please come back.

Robert

3. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

One of the ALL TIME GREATEST POSTERS EVER!! I wish he'd come home.

4. smsnyder

smsnyder Well-Known Member

Were Grimmie?

5. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

!!!!!!!!!!

6. Bob Hawkes

Bob Hawkes Well-Known Member

Boy O Boy,for all the people that used to beat on him and his views, I wonder what their thoughts are now. He was so correct on so many things!!!!!!!!!!!!:)

7. Jim101

Jim101 Active Member

I'm sure John is doing whatever he wants and is laughing every day at all the naysayers that used to castigate him on this forum.

Tron is right, John was one of the greatest posters ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jim

8. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

Grammie is a unique one of a kind poster. The insight into what was going to happen on down the road was amazing. I'm like Tron and would welcome him back with open arms.

ss

9. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

If Grammie put his money where his mouth is - he's too wealthy to have to argue with anybody.

10. zinger

zinger Member

Grammie was more right than wrong on alot of issues! Unfortunately, people didn't want to listen because it was easier to name call and jump on the Grammie Bashwagon. I was always intrigued on his views and predictions and miss his postings too!

11. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

Just for old times sake, can you guys review some of his comment/predictions? My old-timers disease is acting up again. I can remember him talking about "Skull&Bones", but that's about it.

12. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

He used to tell of how our elected officials,,,,both parties,,,,were playing us and the system like a cheap date,,,,how what we were hearing was BS, and many,,,,including me,,,,believed them,,,,I will also admit that I was one that tried to blow him off and finally realized the error of my thinking,,,,I just couldn't believe that Americans would do that to their fellow man,,,,boy, was I WRONG....

13. EE

EE Banned User Banned

Grammie was *sometimes* right. A broken watch is right twice a day.

14. Trapshooter

Trapshooter Well-Known Member

John was very good at predicting things. He has conviction and sticks to what he says without being rude.
    Todd

15. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

grammie was monumentally wrong on two very big issues.

First, he posted no less than five times, that bin Laden was dead, years before bin Laden was really dead.
    John was proved wrong.

John also posted that there is no creator. John will find out that truth after he dies.

Other than that, he was right about most things. But probably no more than most other people his age, after accruing uncountable life experiences.

16. crusha

crusha TS Member

He also predicted the US Military would never take Baghdad. Didn't take very long to prove him (and Baghdad Bob) wrong on that one.

But I miss the guy...and the whoppers he told just made him that much more entertaining.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.