1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GraCoil

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Piper Mac, Nov 22, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Piper Mac

Piper Mac Member

I believe Graco does make an adjustable butt plate that gives you lop without the recoil reduction(Gracoil), not sure of what would be required to change over.

2. AAtrap

AAtrap Well-Known Member

Rich, Graco makes adjustable LOP without recoil reduction. It will add 9/16 without pad. Go to graco-corp.com and have a look. I have one on my Ljutic and just ordered one yesterday for my KS-5 special. Hope this helps. Steve

3. 4andy10

4andy10 Member

What kind of shells you shooting in an automatic that you need a Recoil Reducer for? I've got a adjustable GraCoil installed on my Grade 6 Browning and I really like it. If your length of pull is to short, you could buy a spacer from Brownells in 1/4 inch thickness or get a Pachmyer recoil pad that is 1.200 long from brownells. They do offer varies thicknesses in the spacers as well as pitch spacers.
    Keith

4. MJC64HAWK

MJC64HAWK TS Member

Go to MPC Sports and order your Gracoil from them. Thier gunsmith is excellent and pricing is good.
    Adjustments are easy
    Mike

5. ec90t

ec90t Guest

Stubs,

Has the stock been shortened on the 391? The reason why I ask is that there are clearance issues with the LOP unit and the recoil spring tube. If the sock has been shortened too much, you won't be able to install a LOP unit. It that is the case, you'll have to shim out your pad. This would also be a good time to try out some pitch spaces to get a better fit.

ec90t