1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

gracoil

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by poppat, Dec 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. poppat

poppat Member

Has anyone had graco do any work for them I am going to have a gracoil system and an adjustable comb installed on my sons 686 and am curious about their quality thanks in advance

2. GrubbyJack

GrubbyJack Member

as Mr Mac said,

had them (factory) work on one of mine..

excellent work and resonably priced

would use them again... Grubby

3. TUCKERTIME

TUCKERTIME TS Member

I've had them do 3 or of my guns and they were great! Price for the work they do is better than anyone I have ever seen. Gary the owner is one hell of a great guy and shooter.

4. rivercityjeff

rivercityjeff Member

They do excellent work and stand behind their products forever! It was a quick turnaround too. They'll do my next trap gun too.

5. billn

billn Member

I have had three guns with the Graycoil installed, two Beretta's , replaced the plastic in the cheek piece and had the butt plate installed on the two, one Browning Trap, they cut the high cheek peice and installed the butt plate, all are ajustable butt plates, they did a good job on all three, good people to work with, would do it again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.