1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gracoil or Bump Buster

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by chastaj, Mar 17, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. chastaj

chastaj Member

Wanting to put a recoil reducer on my trap gun. What are the pro/cons of each of these systems? Recommendations? It will go on a Citori.

2. T-C Joe

T-C Joe TS Member

I own 2 trap guns with Bump Busters installed on them and I couldn't be more pleased. I have shot a BT with a Gracoil and I believe that the Bump Buster does a better job of reducing recoil. The adjustable but pad is much easier to setup on the Bump Buster. It has a 1 screw adjustment with out having to remove the recoil pad.

3. Calkidd

Calkidd Well-Known Member

I would go with the Bump Buster because it uses a hydraulic/spring assist. Please understand that these products do not reduce recoil, but rather change the timing of recoil that is produced thus reducing the perceived recoil.

Ken Rucker:
    <i>Ken Rucker's Bump-Buster(TM) Recoil Reduction System is a device installed in the butt of your gun, either a shotgun or a rifle, to retard the time that your gun moves rearward in recoil. People talk about these systems all the time as "reducing recoil." They really don't reduce the recoil, they spread the recoil out over a longer period of time, which changes it from a sharp slap to a push. It only takes a fraction of a second of time for this to make a drastic difference in what your body feels. We're not actually reducing recoil, we're changing your body's perception of the existing recoil.</i>

Bryan

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

bump buster recoil reducer

bump buster recoil reduction system
bump buster recoil system

bump buster versus gracoil

bump buster vs gracoil vs system
bumper buster recoil reducer
gracoil vs bump buster
shotgun recoil reducer bump buster