1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gracoil in shortened BT99 stock question???

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by jalu, Jul 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jalu

jalu Member

Can a Gracoil unit with adjustable length of pull be installed in a BT99 that has the comb adjustment in the rear of the stock that is under the recoil pad?

I'm coaching a up and coming jr. female trap shooter who started shooting with a Browning Citori with a adjustable length of pull Gracoil unit in it. She is now shooting a BT99 that has the comb adjustment under the recoil pad accesed from the rear of the stock.

Can this stock be shortened to have a Gracoil with adjustable LOP installed in a manner that wont interfere with the comb adjusting hardware inside of the stock?

The stock is un-cut at the factory length but has had a recoil pad added that shortened the LOP by one half inch to 13 7/8 inches. Or would a Gracoil unit without the adjustable length of pull be the best route?

If I have left out any information that would help anwser this question please feel free to post and I will try to add anything I can to help.

jalu...

2. gasman03

gasman03 Member

Yes it can. I had one done for my 14yr old son and it works great. Contact Greg Hissem for a great job.

Corey

3. ec90t

ec90t Guest

jalu,

Just have the comb hardware changed out at the same time and you can kill two birds with one stone. Brownings factory hardware will cause nothing but grief as time goes on.

ec90t

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.