1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gracoil Advice

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by blkfin, Jun 17, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. blkfin

blkfin Member

Would like to have some input on the Graycoil. Gun was fitted by a stockmaker and fits really well. I'm trying to get a little relief from recoil when shooting handicap loads and really do not want to change my present loads. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks Mike K.

2. Twixter

Twixter Member

Mike:

I have used Gracoil reducers for many years aqnd think they are as good as any on the market. You just have to remember not to pull them into your shoulder so hard. Just set them against your shoullder and let them do there thing. Just my 2 cents worth.
    Mick

3. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

blkfin,

I have one that I can adjust left & right as well as stiffness in a BT100 Stainless, that works well. I wish I had the one that allows for LOP so I can change it during winter shooting with extra clothing.

4. Citori Shooter

Citori Shooter TS Member

Hi,Personally,the Gracoil bothered my shoulder more,sold the gun and went back to my old gun.

5. Bill Marsh

Bill Marsh Guest

I like my Gracoil. Perazzi MX3.

FWIW the better my focus on the target and I feel less recoil. When you have it right and everything seems in slow motion?

6. vdt

vdt Active Member

i little advise if you have a regular one installed have the installer make you a 1/4 " spacer between your pad and graco ,then in winter months just remove the spacer ,i install a lot and that works for my people

7. Hauxfan

Hauxfan Well-Known Member

Check out the Bumpbuster.

It's a winner......

Hauxfan!

8. oletymer

oletymer Member

For length of pull adjustment get the Gracoil that is adjustable for length of pull. I have them on two guns and they work great.