1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GRACO- report on visit

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Martinpicker, Oct 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

Just wanted to give all of you a report. I called ahead and made a visit to Graco in Gravette, Arkansas today. Had them put on one of their adjustable butt pads with new Pachmeyer pad as well. I don't know when I have had a more positive experience with a company. Lawanna scheduled the appointment and met me at the door. Tracy took me through the choices and the process. Steve did wonderful work and had the job done by lunch. After the work was done, Tracy took me through a tutorial on the use of the new addition to my gun. Saw me to the door and shook my hand with thanks as I left. Couldn't have been better. Wanted you all to know. Jack Farrow (Martinpicker)

2. Captain Bud

Captain Bud TS Member

Tracy is surely 'one of the good guys'. Great service and good caring people ready to help a customer the best that they possibly can.

Phil Santos Capt. "Team Budweiser"

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.