1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Graco Recoil Reducer

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Blakester, Jan 15, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blakester

Blakester TS Member

I have a Winchester 101 unsingle that has a pretty good punch I'm a good size guy and it will give me a head-ache after 100 or so I like the gun but can't shoot it this way , would a Graco recoil shock reducer help you think ....

2. michshooter

michshooter TS Member

YES!

I have one on my Charles Daly top single trap gun and the recoil of a 1,200 fps 1 1/8 oz shell is reduced to the equivalent of a 28 gauge. The unit will also allow better fiting of your gun. Spend the extra and get the adjustable length of pull unit and you can comensate for heavy winter clothing.

....Paul

3. DBax

DBax TS Member

You've probly heard this but , the punch is most likely from a Ill fitting gun ,the gra-coil works I have one , but fitting my gun & mounting perfectly is the fix.

4. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

i,d put on a softtouch from shooters emporium- more money but very nice compliment to good gun. they just look like its from the factory and not some fake leg!!!

5. acss

acss Well-Known Member Supporting Vendor

i forgot one thing to mention- in comparing a gracoil to a softtouch , you need to look at the 1/2touch for equal $ and what they will do?

6. WGB

WGB Member

I have both a standard Gracoil and a Rad II, both work great but I favor the Rad II.

7. Twixter

Twixter Member

Blakester:

I have a RAD II System for sale. Used but in good shape. $125.00 plus shipping. Let me know if you have interest. Mick McGinley. 608-444-6233

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

graco recoil for sale