1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Graco Recoil Adjuster

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Blakester, Oct 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Blakester

Blakester TS Member

Jul 13, 2007
    Wanting to know if these really do help for recoil I am wanting to know which one works the best I like the way the Bump-Buster looks but don't like the price as good as Graco...... Appreciate the imformation; Ricky
  2. SoftTouch

SoftTouch Active Member

Feb 21, 2008
    Portland, OR
    If you want the original and still the best recoil system available try the SoftTouch recoil reduction system. Shooter's Emporium has been installing the SoftTouch for nearly 30 years. Now there's a warranty on which you can stand tall. The SoftTouch offers 60% recoil reductions and is now available in an Ultra Lite which adds only 6-7oz to your butt stock for a more balanced gun. Don't settle for the copy cats you mentioned. Each SoftTouch is custom fit and the parts custom machined for your stock, not premachined one-size fits all.

Give me a call and we can discuss your specific needs.
    Shooter's Emporium
  3. 1brucem

1brucem TS Member

Jan 29, 1998
    I use the gracoil on all my guns. Our local gunsmith installs far more Rads now, but when I was deciding on a gracoil or a rad for my new gun I asked him for his thoughts on the matter. The rad is about 100 more than the gracoil installed. He likes the attachment to the gun as being more substantial, and that it is easier to repair if anything goes wrong. His last comment was that nothing seems to go wrong with the gracoil, so repair isn't an issue. Since shooting someone elses gun with a rad seemed like a poor way to judge the difference while shooting because of all the variables I stuck with the gracoil, which I have been using for years and appreciate so much. I hope this helps a little. Bruce
  4. Twixter

Twixter Member

Mar 10, 2008

I have a R.A.D. II system for sale. I'm asking $200.00 for mine. Yes it is used. The demensions on it are 1 3/4 Wide by 5 1/2 long. Nothing worng with it.

Twixter: Phone number is (608) 444 - 6233
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Search tags for this page

graco 585pa