1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Graco Experience a +++++++++

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by Martinpicker, Dec 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

Went back to Graco in Gravette, Arkansas today to have an adjustable buttplate
    and a new pad put on my Browning XT. Again, I had a very positive experience. Tracy met me at the door and greeted me by name. Lawanna came in to greet me. I was late due to trying a new GPS route but they waived aside my apoplogies.
    I left the gun and went for breakfast. When I retured I found that Steve, (who was doing the actual work on my gun,) had forfeited his lunch hour to complete my project because he knew I expected it completed by noon, even though I was the one who was late! Lawanna engaed me in conversation until Steve came in with my PERFECTLY completed project! What a refreshing change from most corporate experiences! Jack Farrow

2. Mark425

Mark425 TS Member

Well..heck..what did you expect..its Arkansas. Whoooo...pigs...sooooweeee

3. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

The one time I dealt with them was for a adjustable length Gracoil, and an adjustable cheekpiece. The workmanship was excellent and on time.

4. DecalDude

DecalDude Active Member

Have 1 on my 687 love it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.