1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Graco corporation

Discussion in 'Shooting Related Threads' started by nudehunter1, Apr 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. nudehunter1

nudehunter1 Member

after shooting a couple of practice rounds last weekend, my Graco butt plate developed a quarter inch of slop, on Monday morning I called the company and talked to a tech, and was told to send it in, which that afternoon I UPS'd it. I told them that I was planning on shooting in a registered shoot in the area this coming weekend, they told me that their turn around time was quick and I would have it back in time, I thought Ya Right, right on time as they promised, the UPS truck pulled into my driveway this afternoon and low and behold I have my Graco, what a Class company that does stand behind there products, and fixed my unit and shipped it over night for FREE, how often do this happen any more in the good old USA.

2. Martinpicker

Martinpicker Active Member

This matches my every experience, (more than a dozen!,) with this company! A class act from start to finish! Martinpicker

3. Tron

Tron Supporting Vendor Supporting Vendor

I've dealt with a lot of different suppliers and Graco stands head and shoulders above others. Just a pleasure to do business with.

Jb

4. Redcobra

Redcobra Active Member

Yes, agree. Great Company

5. Straight50

Straight50 Member

Add me to the Graco fan club too. Called after 5pm on a friday one time just to hear what their recording said their hours were, and surprise, surprise, the boss answered the phone. I needed some longer posts for my adjustable rib. He says let me check to see if we have any. Came back to the phone and said yep, they are in stock, how many do you need? I gave him my address and a card number and he said he would get them out via UPS first thing monday. He did and I received them wednesday. Heck of a customer service company. I have bought and installed probably a half dozen Graco reduction systems in the last year or so and they are always top notch to deal with.

6. Crunch

Crunch Member

That is good to know....thanks for posting. I like to hear about well run companies, I'll support them.

7. dan2116

dan2116 Member

I am looking to have a adjustable comb installed on a Browning 625 .410 and wanted to know how there workmanship was ( fit and finish).

8. FernieTrapGuy

FernieTrapGuy TS Member

Dan, S & S Plus (Fit & Finish Finest Kind).
    Link above.

9. GW22

GW22 Active Member

Great company & people. Good product.

-Gary

10. dan2116

dan2116 Member

Did not know of S&S but will contact them Monday. Thanks

11. missemucho

missemucho Member

dan2116:
    If I were you I'd follow my first inclination and go with Graco; their fit & finish is first rate and most companies are going to use their hardware anyway.
    They've put adjustable combs and butt plates on two guns of mine plus dozens of others for shooters in my club. Can't go wrong.
    John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.