1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

GPS Garmin at Amazon 01/10/08 GPS

Discussion in 'Uncategorized Threads' started by Earl4140, Jan 10, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Earl4140

Earl4140 TS Member

I was ordering a book on shotgun ballists and stumbled across this offer.

Best Price from Amazon.com
    Garmin nüvi 350 3.5-Inch Portable GPS Navigator
    List Price: $969.22
    Price: $301.21 & this item ships for FREE with Super Saver Shipping. Details
    You Save: $668.01 (69%)

All Amazon GPSs are on sale and IMHOFWIW these are the lowest prices on the WEB. Earl4140

2. MTA Tom

MTA Tom Active Member

I bought the Nuvi 350 at Amazon three weeks ago for $289, with free shipping.

3. Frank C

Frank C Well-Known Member

You wont go wrong buying from Amazon. I bought a large LCD tv and it arrived and had screen problems, called Amazon and they shipped a replacement immediately, when the new one was delivered they took the defective one back.....no arguing at all, very apologetic too! the TV was $800 less than Best Buy/Sears etc. too!

4. BustClays

BustClays Member

I got a 350 last month, now I can't leave the house without it, what a great devise and very easy to use.

bustclays

5. W.P.T.

W.P.T. TS Member

They sell a lot of refurbished stuff on Amazon.com and based on that price I would say thats what this is ... If you go to other Web sites such as EBay and check out the prices you will find that most are very competitive and for a little more you can get a brand new as not refurbished for only a few dollars more ... If you ask them if its new, rebuilt, or refurbished they have to tell you ... Personally, I opt for the new and pay the little bit of difference ... WPT ... (YAC)...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.