1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Gov't scanning kids w/o parents knowledge

Discussion in 'Off Topic Threads' started by bigdogtx, May 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bigdogtx

bigdogtx Well-Known Member

Gov

guess they got caught.....

2. Brian in Oregon

Brian in Oregon Well-Known Member

Deplorable Bitter Clinger in Liberal La La Land
    Ooopsie, did we do dat?

3. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

What a bunch of BS. 'They want to know when and where the kid gets on the bus, and when they board the bus to go home'. I would assume the kid gets on the bus at the bus stop, at the time the bus arrives. The kid gets on the bus at school, to go home, after school lets out, and is dropped off at the bus stop where the kid was picked up at.

Am I missing something in the school board's thinking? I'm all for a child's safety, but this "Big Brother" deal is going alittle far. IMHO.

4. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

Parents need to understand today that the "system" believes they own our kids. Mom and dad pay the bills, the system indoctrinates them into good little leftists.

5. Avatar

As the article states, the problem was that the letter went out to parents after the program--carried out by a private company apparently seeking to develop a marketable product--had already begun. Bungling on the school's part... Actually, I'm surprised to learn the school apparently already had an ID-scanning system in place to make sure kids that went to school also got on the bus to go back home. Sure had nothing like that in my day.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.