1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

govt owns your cell phone now

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by slic lee, May 14, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

The govt and its agencys will send you messages whether by text or call and you have no choice but to listen or read your phone will not work.
    Its 3 AM your phone rings,obama says vote for me or else.
    Some of you morons will say,its only for emergency's, wanna bet. Lee

2. skeet_man

skeet_man Well-Known Member

Please cite your source.

3. Stl Flyn

Stl Flyn Well-Known Member

I heard we are going to be invaded by martians!

4. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Mine rang at 3:00 this morning and said "This is the future calling and we would like to congratulate you on winning the multi million dollar lottery."

5. Traders

Traders Well-Known Member

slic-lee, how come you never responded when I accepted your bet about the new President of France.

You wrote "skeet-between you and me, a couple of bucks, the bet, how long this french looser stays in office before France slides down the financial tube in bankruptcy. What say you? Lee"

I responded "slic lee--I would like to take that bet. $50 says he stays in office at least 1 year and France does not declare bankruptcy within that same year. We should define bankruptcy as defaulting on its government bonds."

Come on. My money is set aside and waiting and the clock is running.

6. ctreay

ctreay Member

My cellphone does not ring at 3AM. It gets shut off when I go to bed. They can leave a voicemail which I can either listen to or delete at my liesure. At 74 there is nothing that importent. Family can call the unlisted house phone.

ctreay

7. Rick Barker

Rick Barker Well-Known Member

I leave mine in the car.

8. JayFredMuggs

JayFredMuggs TS Member

About 70 degrees and raining. Glad to have another weather thread.

9. John Galt

John Galt TS Member

It's raining here too. I took a big stlflyn too.

10. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

Trader just saw it now, havnt been back there. Got the news of the cell phone on Fox news. Same place I saw today that the military(pentagon) is writing its own law and by passing the constitution, Federal Law,United States law stating it will use military hardware against the population of the United States by flying drones all over the US regardless of what the law says, we will take pictures at our leisure and rewrite the law. Two different pun dents spoke at length about shooting down drones, what Americans will do when they see drones over their house hovering, taking pictures of their wife or daughter, flying over their streets and if they see something in a picture they dont like the new law that they wrote gives them the power to search your home no matter what. This from the Air Force at the pentagon. The Judge, on Fox states this is absolutely against every law we have and a good way to start civil strife as he so delicately puts it; others put it a bit harder.
    Others ask who will police and watch what they do, no one but the people.
    I will be back here to see your comments Lee
    PS no bet with govt bonds as a sign, try again, will certainly take more than one year

11. CharlieAMA

CharlieAMA TS Supporters TS Supporters

We got 1.65" rain last two days. Boy we needed it, and more. My daughter had a nice little horse colt born last night. Regards, Charlie

12. likes-to-shoot

likes-to-shoot Well-Known Member

Law enforcement already uses the militarty drones in some states...It has been discused here in Iowa if they get rid of the F-16's in Des Moines and replace them with drones.

13. Traders

Traders Well-Known Member

Slic-lee. Either agree to the bet you offered or at least tell us that you really don't have the money. That way I can at least spend my $50 on a couple of rounds of trap and a good dinner.

14. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

Traders read the bottom of my post. Your terms on bankruptcy are no good try another,Lee
    PS where can you shoot a few rounds and have dinner for $50 unless you go to burgerking, I doubt that

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.