1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

govt is selling 50 sq miles of idaho to china

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by slic lee, Jul 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. slic lee

slic lee Active Member

This land will become China's property, part of a sovereign nation, not under our laws but china's. I found not only China but other countries also have been buying land in our country setting up shop under their law not ours. Hows that sit?

2. Hal1225

Hal1225 Member

I am against it. No foreign ownership of the USA period.

Harry

3. Barrelbulge(Fl)

Barrelbulge(Fl) TS Supporters TS Supporters

I don't beleove it is a done deal yet. China is asking for it. I think Congress would have to vote on that. Bulge.

4. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Slic - Where did you come up with this faerie tale?

5. Joe Potosky

Joe Potosky Well-Known Member

RE: Slic - Where did you come up with this faerie tale?

http://thenewamerican.com/usnews/politics/7797-idaho-governor-selling-his-state-to-the-chinese

6. capulona

capulona TS Member

OMG! Hide your children in the basement! Stock up on ammo and provisions! The Chinese are coming! Alert your neighbors!

7. sernv99

sernv99 Active Member

Hey Slic...since your last name is Lee, you won't have to worry about the Chinese singling you out for harsh treatment once they take over the US LMAO

more tin foil hattery....gotta have something to make the time pass by....

8. mrskeet410

mrskeet410 TS Member

Joe - What's the problem. Foriegn car companies have had plants here for years. And I see nothing in the article about these plants and and land not being subject to US laws.

9. Ljutic111

Ljutic111 TS Member

If I can recall right , many years ago Japan purchased a town in Washington State and named it George or the original name was George ?? I don`t like the idea of foreign countries owning this much realestate .

10. JayZap

JayZap Active Member

They maybe can buy it but they can't take it home with them.

11. Fast Oil

Fast Oil TS Member

After they purchase it, we can use eminent domain laws to take it back. Won't that be a hoot!

12. Hal1225

Hal1225 Member

They could not win in war, now they get rewarded Victory with our land. American Blood is very cheap. I am ashamed of the way this country back stabs its own people but falls all over other countries and their people and products. No foreign ownership of American Land period. No car plants here either! Government gives away my time and sweat without my permission and I'm supposed to like and agree with it. No way. Remember "Yankee Go Home".

Harry

13. ken1okie

ken1okie Active Member

I hope they sell China that friggen blue football field at Boise State......

14. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

It wouldn't be so bad if Americans could buy land or build and own a factory in their country, but most won't let it happen, I agree with you Harry

15. Hal1225

Hal1225 Member

What about Saudi Arabia owning the choicest farm land in America the size of the State of Arkansas. Who let that happen? Clinton?

Harry

16. shannon391

shannon391 Active Member

Mayor Bell of Toledo, just sold prime river front property in Toledo to China.

They sent over a marker stone with some words of wisdom to be displayed on the construction site, Toledo police have to provide a 24 hr. guard to prevent the gift from being defaced by vandals.

17. Catpower

Catpower Molon Labe TS Supporters

Hell we're selling the whole country to China, one boat load of junk at a time

18. Gunn

Gunn TS Member

ken1okie do not pick on the "Smurf Turf" many a team has fallen.

19. b12

b12 Well-Known Member

I don't understand why you people are up set. If anything I thought you would be delighted. You have been warned for years this kind of stuff was going to happen. Turned a blinds eye as long as it didn't happen to you. You got what you wanted and didn't have to do anything for it. Now many of you get pissed because its going to touch your life. I suppose your going to set on your rear and expect someone else try to fix the problem. I wish I am wrong but if I not' your children and grandchildren will be walking zombies for the government and will never know what freedom is.Wild Bill

20. 3dram8

3dram8 Member

Hey, we need the money! Just make sure their check is good....Rick

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.