1. Attention: We have put together a thread with tips and a tutorial video to help with using the new software. Please take a moment to check out the thread here: Trapshooters.com Tutorial & Help Video.
    Dismiss Notice

Governor to Author to Commentator

Discussion in 'Politics, Elections & Legislation' started by Setterman, Jan 11, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

Well she'll make a hell of a lot more money, and won't have to worry about bogus law suits from liberals!

2. Paladin

Paladin Well-Known Member

I think she will be enormously popular. Just another example of why FOX is so far ahead of any other network. I'm going to thoroughly enjoy what ever format she entertains,,and the liberals will just come unglued,,again,,particularly insecure liberals like upchuck80. LOL.

3. crusha

crusha TS Member

It's nice to see her staying busy. And drive them nuts it will.

You think the liberals hate Fox now...giving Sarah Palin a regular gig? On TEE VEE?

They will just shit little biscuits over this.

4. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

She will either destroy herself or make herself fantastically popular and respected. I hope the latter.

5. Big Heap

Big Heap TS Member

She has several areas that will display her strengths. If she explains the oil business and takes on the Dept.of Energy she will gain respect. "Drill baby, drill!"

She ran a town, a state and the control of the oil industry in Alaska. She has been a small business owner and a commercial fisherman.

Stay tuned, Sarah is a competitor, named the "Barracuda" as a basketball player.

Read her book. It's a treat.

6. DoubleAuto

DoubleAuto Well-Known Member

Just like Oliver North, in it for the money. If the Republicans are placing their hopes of retaking the White House on Palin (the quitter), then we will never get rid of the Hussein and the other idiots controlling our government.

DoubleAuto

7. Virgil

Virgil Member

Give me a break. I'm guessing she will expose herself as the bumbling, uninformed, vitriolic persona that she has repeatedly shown. It is really a shame that when the GOP needed a victory in 2008, it had to have her on the ticket. The Gop not only lost but we did also. Now for you who think the sun rises and sets in Fox News and fair and balanced is gospel, I propose that you are just as uninformed and ignorant as those who digest MSNBC with a sinilar fervor. I believe that there is a place in this country for common sense, for working together, for building up instead of tearing down, for looking out for our fellow man, for working for our country and for shooting clay birds.

Virgil

8. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Virgil You talking about Onumbnuts right .

9. BufferBob

BufferBob TS Member

Hey Virgil, How about getting some common sense. I suppose you like all that change Obama's giving us.

10. ou.3200

ou.3200 Well-Known Member

Well it didn't take long for the bumbling, uninformed and vitriolic to show up in an attack against Palin. Why the attempt to marginalize her if she is not a threat to influence large numbers of people with common sense and straight talk?

11. short shucker

short shucker TS Member

If she gets a good writing staff, and the network can control the topic content until she gets her legs underneath her, she'll do great.

Palin endeered herself to a lot of people during her acceptance speech as a VP candidate. If she can come across the same way then life will be good.

We viewers are very critical of someone that seems to get a little tongue tied and unsure of themselves. I like what she's about, but think that she gets misunderstood a bit.

I'll be tuning in to see how she comes across.

ss

12. Setterman

Setterman Well-Known Member

hunter44, you have to agree that ole' Virg was not very polite in his initial comments about Palin. What did you expect?

13. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

I would expect that it was his opinion, & other opinions could be posted without the usual personal attack........no need to kill the messenger.

14. bocephus

bocephus Member

who was he a messenger for??? I thought it was his opinion?? hmmm typical liberal bs...they can attack all they want, just don't disagree with them

15. KEYBEAR

KEYBEAR Active Member

Virgil - Hunter44 - Liberal different pile same smell .

16. hunter44

hunter44 Well-Known Member

Alfie, do you really believe that only liberals think that Palin is a joke? Wake up & look for some leaders that people will respect not just laugh at.

17. crusha

crusha TS Member

Palin was a nobody. By all rights, any failed Vice Presidential candidate should have disappeared from the scene as soon as the last echoes of Obama's victory celebration bounced off the walls in D.C.

But, for the past year, the liberals kept attacking her, thrusting her into the spotlight at every turn. They reveled in her family issues. They pushed a microphone in Levi what's-his-name's face every chance they got.

They just couldn't leave her alone.

Well, guess what? Now you got what you wanted! That's right - she's got a gig on TV! Now you can watch her. All. Day. Long.

You made her, now you thumb-suckers have to deal with her.

18. wireguy

wireguy TS Member

I agree with ol' Virg. McCain was a world class candidate who was beloved of the base and the middle roaders as well. The base ended up staying home on election day, and the middle roaders voted for Obutthead, and the only reason is because they disliked Sarah. Yup, it was all her fault.

19. Virgil

Virgil Member

I must admit my attack on Sarah Palin is a little hypocritical as I advocated building up instead of tearing down. If you are reading for details, similar is spelled similar. FYI, I voted for the McCain-Palin ticket in 2008. Perhaps my statement about we lost was misunderstood. Part of my post was directed toward the fanatical elements of the left and the right. Interestingly, the forte of many from these elements is to try to outshout and to play the conservative-liberal card. Additionally, they often refer to bovine excrement. Put Limbaugh, Hannity and Beck on one side and put Maher, Matthews, and Malloy on the other. What do you have except a bunch of intolerent people who have all the answers. Have you really listened to some of these guys in a rational frame of mind? I believe we are given a mind, if we use it, that will direct us away from the excrement which they put out.

Virgil

20. stokinpls

stokinpls Well-Known Member

You can always count on the libs for a fair shake.

"Seating Mass. Senate winner could be delayed

By GLEN JOHNSON
    The Associated Press
    Wednesday, January 13, 2010; 1:09 PM

BOSTON -- Massachusetts' top election official says it could take weeks to certify the results of next week's Senate special election, a delay that could help President Barack Obama pass his health care bill if the Republican wins.

Obama's health overhaul needs 60 Senate votes to pass, including 58 Democrats and two Independents. Interim Massachusetts Sen. Paul Kirk, a Democrat, would vote for the overhaul. Republican Scott Brown has said he would vote to kill it. Democrat Martha Coakley and independent candidate Joseph L. Kennedy are also running in Tuesday's election.

Secretary of State William Galvin says state law gives cities and towns up to 15 days to certify their results.

Democrats hope to get the overhaul passed before Obama's State of the Union address, perhaps in early February."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.